Jordan Hugill - joined Rotherham

Heisenberg

19 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I always thought that Hugill was a decent forward unless you wanted him to score goals! His effort and workrate are beyond question, but in my opinion, he needs 10 chances to score a goal.

We already have a couple of those but if Warne is confident that he could coach him to score 1 in every 3 or 4 chances then we'd have a top notch striker.

The same has always been said of McGoldrick To be fair 

Paul Warne says one of his Derby County transfer targets has told him he wants to move to Pride Park as the Rams continue their pursuit of signings this month.

"That's what I am doing with one player at the moment and I am fighting with two other clubs to get him here. 

"In fairness, I had a text off him earlier saying that he is coming. I just need to make sure everyone dots the is and crosses the ts. I presume the player will be coming in after the weekend.

"It could be either or (loan/permanent). That's the fun part."

Sounds like Jordan Huggill to me.

3 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

Paul Warne says one of his Derby County transfer targets has told him he wants to move to Pride Park as the Rams continue their pursuit of signings this month.

"That's what I am doing with one player at the moment and I am fighting with two other clubs to get him here. 

"In fairness, I had a text off him earlier saying that he is coming. I just need to make sure everyone dots the is and crosses the ts. I presume the player will be coming in after the weekend.

"It could be either or (loan/permanent). That's the fun part."

Sounds like Jordan Huggill to me.

Or Springett ? He said he had a couple or other options but you never know ? 

West Ham spaffed around £10m on this guy didn’t they a few years back. Norwich must have paid a reasonable fee for him too one would guess. Must be currently on some decent money, so any loan would have to be subsidised you would think. Fits the Paul Warne requirement of wanting someone to run through brick walls.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If it was based on loan fees and full wages we don’t not to mention an agent getting paid - yet we are Derby county so I expect him to sign 

There are ways for the agent to get his money just not directly from the club. I have said before I knew someone at Birmingham when they were under embargo and was told there were people at the EFL actively telling them how to circumvent the rules of it. 

4 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

There are ways for the agent to get his money just not directly from the club. I have said before I knew someone at Birmingham when they were under embargo and was told there were people at the EFL actively telling them how to circumvent the rules of it. 

Yes that was Harvey at the EFL who told us we were fine with out amortisation 

It’s Parry now and he shafted us and I wouldn’t give him the chance to do it again 

5 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

We don’t have a good record with the EFL and their advice about the rules ??

3 hours ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I always thought that Hugill was a decent forward unless you wanted him to score goals! His effort and workrate are beyond question, but in my opinion, he needs 10 chances to score a goal.

We already have a couple of those but if Warne is confident that he could coach him to score 1 in every 3 or 4 chances then we'd have a top notch striker.

We're not signing Conor Salmon again are we?

24 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We've already got one of these in Collins.  A forward with pace as an option please. 

You know the realities - where are they - that cost us nothing more than an average wage - running quickly is nice - doing it with the football and scoring goals means you play in the premiership