Barnsley (H) (FACR3) Sun 8th Jan, 12:30 KO

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Augurs well then. Hope we can put Bolton to the sword too and cement our position in the play offs. no slip ups against Cheltenham either. . 

You been doing some home improvement work? Augers, cementing, was just missing Dobbin not pulling up any trees or Collins running through brick walls for us. 

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Boreham Wood/Acc Stanley
Fleetwood
Wrexham
Grimsby

Any of them at home will do me

Exactly. For me, keep making progress in the competition. I liked that Rooney played the full match today and looked really good. Thommo has recovered his verve and was good too. And that we took the chance to bring Roberts on and move Sibley up the pitch. All really useful which we wouldn't have done in the league.

The prize money for winning today was £105,000 which is not to be sniffed at. If winning the 4th round you get an extra £120k. And then the money gets big.

Cracking win. Who needs the warmth of Oz when you can be at Pride Park watching that. They started well we weren’t great first half but gradually improved and dominated the game in the end. If we do end up in the playoffs really hope we get Barnsley, just need to go ahead against them and they have no fight or bottle. We on the other hand have bottle in spades along with real quality at this level. How can we get Jake Rooney into this team?! The boy is class!!! 

I was hoping we at least made the 3rd round to avoid the embarrassment of a club like ours not making the round we usually start in, but 4th round is great. Really want Forest at home now…………………………………

Edited by BramcoteRam84

Was a draw that really gave me the ick. However, after a dominant 3-0 win confidence will have spread through player and fans alike. 

Just hoping for a decent draw one way or another so the underwhelming feelings don’t resurrect themselves.

For 20 odd mins we were up against it. Flat footed, versus hungry looking Barnsley. Regardless of strategic changes, they ran out of steam I reckon. By the end we were dominant. Sound performances from everyone. I’m struggling to pick a MOTM. That was a real team performance and heartening for it. 
Funny moments - Fozzy was defending in midfield and won the FK after his opponent attempted some impromptu Scottish dancing, arm in arm with our new found imperious CB. And Curtis falling flat on his backside, then getting up and wining it back. 

Happy days ! What is the clubs longest unbeaten run ? 

4 minutes ago, jono said:

For 20 odd mins we were up against it. Flat footed, versus hungry looking Barnsley. Regardless of strategic changes, they ran out of steam I reckon. By the end we were dominant. Sound performances from everyone. I’m struggling to pick a MOTM. That was a real team performance and heartening for it. 
Funny moments - Fozzy was defending in midfield and won the FK after his opponent attempted some impromptu Scottish dancing, arm in arm with our new found imperious CB. And Curtis falling flat on his backside, then getting up and wining it back. 

Happy days ! What is the clubs longest unbeaten run ? 

I remember we went 20 unbeaten in 95/6 promotion year. Unsure what the record is. Love how solid at the back we look.