Accrington Stanley (H) Mon 2nd Jan, 3pm KO

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Collins needs to score more for sure. He’s had plenty of chances to score. But I haven’t seen Osula even threaten to score that often. I hope he and Dobbin can improve their goal threat in the second half of season .. they are young and hopefully learning. 

Difficult to threaten if not on pitch for more than about 5 minutes

10 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

I think this Sibley left back experiment has to stop. It just isn't his game and it's blatantly obvious. Get him up the pitch in his natural position where he can do some real damage

We have the best defense in the league at the moment. I wouldn't change a thing at the back. I think Sibley is a real asset to the team in that position and is learning more every game he plays. His tackling has improved exponentially, and he gives us a lot of threat going forward from there. 

52 minutes ago, Andicis said:

We have the best defense in the league at the moment. I wouldn't change a thing at the back. I think Sibley is a real asset to the team in that position and is learning more every game he plays. His tackling has improved exponentially, and he gives us a lot of threat going forward from there. 

Yep it’s hard to see how you change a defence that is performing so well??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Indeed, don’t change a defence that’s in such a rich vein of form.

I think the LB slot does give Sibley more space to attack into, which certainly benefits his talents and helps push the oppositions right side back.

He makes the odd defensive mistake as you’d expect, but he’s doing well and his fitness has really improved.

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

He’s averaged about 20 minutes a game. I think we all hope he will make most of the opportunities he does get. 

How many games did it take Dobbin to do that? Suggests to me that Warne doesn't rate Osula.

1 minute ago, OohMartWright said:

Collins and Davies missing with “minor injuries”, Knight and Barkhuizen start, NML on the bench. 4-3-3 with Knight in midfield with Bird and Hourihane, or do people think he will play as a striking partner with McGoldrick??

My guess is knight will be right midfield with barks left and Dobbies and didzy as the strikers, but we'll see, I'm usually wrong on these things.