Accrington Stanley (H) Mon 2nd Jan, 3pm KO

20 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How many games did it take Dobbin to do that? Suggests to me that Warne doesn't rate Osula.

He might have formed that view while working with him but I think there was some mention of Warne having said complimentary things about Osula while he was still the boss at Rotherham, in which case he rated him to some extent when he started working with him.

18 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Collins and Davies missing with “minor injuries”, Knight and Barkhuizen start, NML on the bench. 4-3-3 with Knight in midfield with Bird and Hourihane, or do people think he will play as a striking partner with McGoldrick??

Warne been reading the same tactics guide as B4? ?

Think it will likely be Barks playing behind McGoldrick though

Definitely need a CB this month. Maybe not to disrupt the Cashin/Fozzy partnership, which is doing so well at the moment, but injuries/suspensions will come and we can't rely on Davies or Chester to be fit. 

If somebody would have told me back in July that Fozzy would be our first choice CB whilst mounting a play off challenge, I'd have laughed and laughed hard. Fair play to him and the coaching team, rekindled some serious form after seasons of injuries and cameos.