Mr William Osula

Day

Very little chance they take him back. He's essentially made a mockery of lower league teams and a bad team in this league, but done very little else against better opposition. Couple that with Sheff Utd competing for promotion, he wouldn't get a look in - and quite rightly at this stage in his development. He's better here actually getting a bit of game time.

4 hours ago, Srg said:

Very little chance they take him back. He's essentially made a mockery of lower league teams and a bad team in this league, but done very little else against better opposition. Couple that with Sheff Utd competing for promotion, he wouldn't get a look in - and quite rightly at this stage in his development. He's better here actually getting a bit of game time.

I disagree. If I were Sheff Utd's manager I'd want him as an option on my bench. 

6 hours ago, Srg said:

Didn't we lose Jordan Ibe back to Liverpool in January a few seasons back, only for him to sit on the bench, at best, for the rest of the season?

I like him, not because he’s young fleet of foot and has scored a few. All great things to have I like him because he is a battler, makes his presence felt, has perseverance. He’s a proper handful. A long way from the finished article, lacks guile and craftiness but he’s a good un and a great option to have. 

10 minutes ago, jono said:

I like him, not because he’s young fleet of foot and has scored a few. All great things to have I like him because he is a battler, makes his presence felt, has perseverance. He’s a proper handful. A long way from the finished article, lacks guile and craftiness but he’s a good un and a great option to have. 

I was thinking of the best way to sum him up, but you've done it well. The more I see of him the more I like of him.