Mr William Osula

Day

Take a bow, 2 great finishes today from the lad, had the chances to bag himself the hat trick but it’s not a day to pick out the negatives.

What a reception he had walking off in front of the stand, must have felt 10ft tall.

He’s given Warne a huge headache now, one of those huge headaches that managers love to have up top.

Collins, Dobbins, Osula, for a team that had nothing just a few months ago, we have some great forward options for this level. 

You would have to say he deserves to keep his place in the team against Ipswich, would be harsh to take him out. 

59 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Beat me to starting a thread on him. He's had some nice touches and hints of his talent up to this game. This game showed up his real strengths. And that pass to Dobbin was utterly sublime.

Osula = Haaland Jr

How long left on his Sheff U contract?

If he carries on scoring we’ll be more concerned about a recall in January.

Very dubious of Osula especially after seeing his previous performances. Today you know who he reminded me of, Phil Gee. Get that ball in front of him and he’ll outpace 90% of the donkey defences in this league, and he can finish. 

9 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Very dubious of Osula especially after seeing his previous performances. Today you know who he reminded me of, Phil Gee. Get that ball in front of him and he’ll outpace 90% of the donkey defences in this league, and he can finish. 

I thought exactly the same. That first goal of his was very much a Phil Gee type goal

9 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

And me, really struggled to seen any positives in what I’d seen of him so far! Was amazed how little he touched the ball when he came on.

Very happy to be proven wrong though, two great finishes today. Looked really confident with them too. Keep it up!!