Morgan Whittaker

Rammy03

15 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Yes. Yes it is

The plymothians(commonly known as janners) defend it to the hilt as well and seem oblivious to how much of a dump it is 

But don't worry, it has an ice rink (that's now closed down), a dry ski slope (that's run right down), an aquarium (that smells funny and the decorative fish in the slabs outside have been nicked) and 7 lidl supermarkets. 

Lovely place ??

To be fair, isn’t that the whole point of a ski slope? 

On 12/01/2023 at 18:21, bimmerman said:

Honestly, it's a sight that's going to live with me till the day I die. 

I mean, at least do it at nighttime under the cover of darkness. 

At least she's working I suppose

I suppose you were so shocked, it was only when the warden started writing out a ticket you pulled off?

I think this is a poor signing for Rangers, in all honesty. He was able to do well in a very good League One team, but in reality this is a very poor level. He couldn't force his way into the plans at Swansea and was loaned out to a League One side in the summer, eventually to be sold without making an impact.

Rangers want to to be competing with Celtic for the title - this is a signing that doesn't even come remotely close to that happening. He may do alright, again in a good team in a bad league, but ultimately I think this will turn out to be a waste of everyone's time and resources. 

21 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Was just about to share this very thing, too quick for me! I wonder if we’ve got any sort of sell on clause? 

Was told a few years back that any young player leaving would have sell on percentages included, regardless of what level they go to.

With that I would hope so, never know for sure though.

1 hour ago, David said:

Was told a few years back that any young player leaving would have sell on percentages included, regardless of what level they go to.

Has the admin team since sold any sell on for tuppence though?

Again, it shows the power of loan moves though. Swansea bought a player who struggled to make any sort of impact for roughly £1m - bombed him out on loan to the division below and without another game for them, they're going to make a profit on the transfer. It's remarkable. Djed Spence is another example, albeit on a more extreme level. 

2 hours ago, David said:

Was that by the same bloke who said he would always settle your invoices on 30 day terms? Asking for a friend.

88C7FAB5-09ED-45E4-A45B-C93E7FFA7051.jpeg.23a419a4b7f33e0fe60aaa81bd07f6e7.jpeg