Morgan Whittaker

Rammy03

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

After his hands to the ears bollox after he thought he'd relegated us the other season, I couldn't give a s***. 

He hasn't learnt. He's been kicking off on social media about his current parent club recalling him. Talk about biting the hand that feeds! 

Seems that Bieliks been s**** for Birmingham over the last 3 matches and is showing no interest what so ever.  All moaning about him being slow and not putting tackles in.  Must have offers in his ear from elsewhere. Recall him now like everyone else is and get him moved on for some money to bring that s*** show to an end..  We won't have the chance again. 

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Seems that Bieliks been s**** for Birmingham over the last 3 matches and is showing no interest what so ever.  All moaning about him being slow and not putting tackles in.  Must have offers in his ear from elsewhere. Recall him now like everyone else is and get him moved on for some money to bring that s*** show to an end..  We won't have the chance again. 

So you’re saying Morgan Whittaker is going to Birmingham now?!

10 hours ago, bimmerman said:

He hasn't learnt. He's been kicking off on social media about his current parent club recalling him. Talk about biting the hand that feeds! 

"Kicking off" my eye - you've got a strong imagination.

One post with a couple of emojis followed by...

"I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the fans, the players and the staff @argyle. This club is so special to me and some of my best moments of my career happened here. "I am devastated that I could not continue here for the whole season, but I hope the pilgrims go and get promotion, because they deserve it. We will be supporting from afar, up the argyle."

Oh yeah, properly kicking off ??

Seems pretty clear Whittaker is going to Ipswich to give Swansea the profit they need to help buy better. It's good for us that he's leaving Plymouth where he's gelled. The hope is he doesn't gel at Ipswich. He's a good League One forward but I'm not convinced he's that good.

14 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

"Kicking off" my eye - you've got a strong imagination.

One post with a couple of emojis followed by...

"I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the fans, the players and the staff @argyle. This club is so special to me and some of my best moments of my career happened here. "I am devastated that I could not continue here for the whole season, but I hope the pilgrims go and get promotion, because they deserve it. We will be supporting from afar, up the argyle."

Oh yeah, properly kicking off ??

Incredibly unprofessional from a professional footballer. 

The kid hasn't learnt ?

Also, and unrelated, Plymouth is a right dump as well, never forget the day I was sat a traffic lights, looked to my left and saw a 'lady of the night ' doing her business in a hotel doorway. In the city centre. At 1030am..

On 05/01/2023 at 00:44, bimmerman said:

Incredibly unprofessional from a professional footballer. 

The kid hasn't learnt ?

Also, and unrelated, Plymouth is a right dump as well, never forget the day I was sat a traffic lights, looked to my left and saw a 'lady of the night ' doing her business in a hotel doorway. In the city centre. At 1030am..

Plymouth is a strange place. The estates and town centre are as rough af but the old harbour area and views from the Hoe are lovely.

Bit like the views of Chaddesden from the cafe window in M&S Derbion/Intu.

17 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Plymouth is a strange place. The estates and town centre are as rough af but the old harbour area and views from the Hoe are lovely.

It’s rough, we visited last year.

The bus didn’t stop, we had to be thrown off while the driver shouted  “we’re over the target area, go go go!”

On 10/01/2023 at 23:52, uttoxram75 said:

Yes. Yes it is

The plymothians(commonly known as janners) defend it to the hilt as well and seem oblivious to how much of a dump it is 

But don't worry, it has an ice rink (that's now closed down), a dry ski slope (that's run right down), an aquarium (that smells funny and the decorative fish in the slabs outside have been nicked) and 7 lidl supermarkets. 

Lovely place ??