Tom Lawrence - Joined Rangers

Bubbles

43 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I wonder what the other offers are, I assume one would be us but obviously the terms won't be as good

We always seem to have Turkish clubs after our players, so that would be my guess for the one from abroad

We've paid Tom one heck of a lot of money while he's been here. And a lot of the time, I've not been his biggest fan tbf. But last year, I liked him. Took me a long time I'll admit. Anyway...

We should offer him whatever is our new max salary limit. AND THEN THIS...

1. He's free to leave if we receive an offer of £1m plus (or something like that)

2. We give him a % of the sale value (say, 30%)

That way, he can play football with us, bide his time, pocket a huge amount of cash when he leaves, we pocket some cash, he helps us out financially and everybody's happy.

What could possibly go wrong? 

2 hours ago, Phuket Ram said:

We've paid Tom one heck of a lot of money while he's been here. And a lot of the time, I've not been his biggest fan tbf. But last year, I liked him. Took me a long time I'll admit. Anyway...

We should offer him whatever is our new max salary limit. AND THEN THIS...

1. He's free to leave if we receive an offer of £1m plus (or something like that)

2. We give him a % of the sale value (say, 30%)

That way, he can play football with us, bide his time, pocket a huge amount of cash when he leaves, we pocket some cash, he helps us out financially and everybody's happy.

What could possibly go wrong? 

Scenes if he stays though