Wayne Rooney

roboto

Unfortunately for Wayne, the managerial talent in his coaching staff didn’t go with him to DC and has ended up at Hull.

Luckily, he still has his name to get him jobs he should never be getting, because his cv is going to look very poor if he gets sacked by Brum.

I'll always appreciate the way Rooney conducted himself in that administration season (in public at least), and I don't really begrudge him leaving when he did because it was always going to be a tough sell to him to stay on.

However,

This is very funny. Mostly because it's Birmingham City who in my view are one of the most deluded, bitter, tinpot, nonsense clubs in the footballing pyramid. Permanently trapped in their nearest rivals shadow and utterly deluded as to their standing in the game. A crumbling stadium half full with idiot fans.

So, thank you agent Rooney for the top tier destroy and exit job. Excellent work.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

53 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'll always appreciate the way Rooney conducted himself in that administration season (in public at least), and I don't really begrudge him leaving when he did because it was always going to be a tough sell to him to stay on.

However,

This is very funny. Mostly because it's Birmingham City who in my view are one of the most deluded, bitter, tinpot, nonsense clubs in the footballing pyramid. Permanently trapped in their nearest rivals shadow and utterly deluded as to their standing in the game. A crumbling stadium half full with idiot fans.

So, thank you agent Rooney for the top tier destroy and exit job. Excellent work.

Keys to the city is back on. Great job well done Wayne. 

13 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

There must be Villa fans secretly running things at Brum. The only 2 times they have been good in years, they sacked Rowett and Eustace and headed for relegation. Which ex-Ram will take over there next? Darren Moore?

Was it Rowett they sacked in favour of Zola. I’m guessing these are different owners at this stage. I find it crazy and hilarious that they’ve managed to make the same mistake twice.

You might be on to something with it being a villa conspiracy.