Wayne Rooney

roboto

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We would have stayed up if not for points deductions, but that's because he had a very good coach as his assistant. He's got the same assistant with him now as when he failed at DC United. I think he'll fail for as long as he doesn't get a good coach on his team

Exactly that.  He’d led us well through adversity but he needs good football coaches and tacticians around him.

I spoke to a Brum STH today and he said they were shocking and clueless.  He said it looked like the players weren’t trying for him.  Oh well eh!!

1 hour ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Exactly that.  He’d led us well through adversity but he needs good football coaches and tacticians around him.

I spoke to a Brum STH today and he said they were shocking and clueless.  He said it looked like the players weren’t trying for him.  Oh well eh!!

They probably know they'll be gone in Jan when the owner gets out his chequebook. Can't imagine that's the best motivation for them.

1 hour ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

2 mates of mine, one supporting each side went to the game together. Both said Hull played out from the back consistently, Birmingham tried to at times but often faltered. Both agreed objectively this is what happens when you change a winning formula, compared to one that’s been slowly building since last season.

Rooney will struggle as the team were playing well for Eustace by all accounts. My Hull mate said to be honest, early on this season there were still quite a few doubters about Rosenoir, he’d got a lower bar to climb, but he’s slowly winning a fair number round. Rooney on the other hand has huge expectations, more so given where they were in the league.

I’d told them Rooney was right for us in a crisis, he shouldered a lot and united everyone but he’s already seeing cracks as he’s replaced a likeable manager. He’s going to get found out without Rosenoir in my opinion, as the latter was more the tactician.

8 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I saw that after leaving Derby Wayne applied for a degree course in law then jacked it in when the offer from DC United came in.

Imagine facing a life sentence behind bars then finding out your lawyer is Rooney.....  

Surely he would have needed to do his GCSE's first.