Chris Kirchner Apology

TomTom92

3 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Give over with your last "two weeks have really kicked off" - there have been 5 new reviews in June  ?

There are still only 30 reviews in total

I have no reason to defend the guy, but this is not evidence. Glassdoor is not different to any reviews website. The domain of people who have had a bad experience and want to moan about it. Happy employees have no reason to go anywhere near the website. The Slync.io overall score is largely the same as most big tech companies - 3.something

It's not a big tech company ? And of those thirty reviews, 5 in the last 2-3 weeks all complaining of not getting paid etc... that looks significant to me, showing the state of the company, and that something has badly gone wrong with cashflow. 

There was an article somewhere else that went into depth about their cash flow issues, with lines lifted from CKs emails to the emploeeys. Mention of payroll facilities needing to be changed amongst other things. 

Whether reason, excuses or lies it gave off the impression of multiple  events all conspring together to to create a massive headache requiring complex manouevres to navigate to get things back steering straight and on an even keel. 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

19 hours ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I think it's strange that none of the people involved have spoken. Gary Cooke, Paul Stretford, and even Wayne Rooney, none of them with a single comment?

I still wouldn't be totally shocked if Kirchner ends up as our new owner.

Maybe Tom's picture was a hint, you just never know.

It's a hint that Tom can't read a room, that's for sure. 

He's also addressed late payments to employees as a lack of fluidity, ironically at the point the Crypto market took a huge downward swing. 

It's fair to say that the money that was there, isn't there now and investments over the past week or two have taken a toll. 

It seems that at heart he's a gambler and ironically would've been similar to Mel, but with less money. Bad combination. 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

He's also addressed late payments to employees as a lack of fluidity, ironically at the point the Crypto market took a huge downward swing. 

It's fair to say that the money that was there, isn't there now and investments over the past week or two have taken a toll. 

It seems that at heart he's a gambler and ironically would've been similar to Mel, but with less money. Bad combination. 

Dodged one there ????