Chris Kirchner Apology

TomTom92

The more time goes on the more it appears we dodged a bullet. Feel far more at ease with Clowes on board than any of the other options.

Yes, they are Rams fans but something feels different. Mel got lucky with CC. These guys have been around business for decades. Just feels a safe pair of hands. That is the onevthing we need above all else. No more circus 

6 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

The more time goes on the more it appears we dodged a bullet. Feel far more at ease with Clowes on board than any of the other options.

Yeah - I was team CK, 100% but seeing his jet for sale is yet another alarming sign.

To be fair, those G550's are notorious for not holding their value, when it comes to part-ex'ing for an upgrade.  Those jet dealers rip you off big time!

He's much better off this way... selling privately and separately, and then using that cash as the deposit on his upgrade!

I did exactly the same with a Rover 45!

?

Edited by Mucker1884

18 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

To be fair, those G550's are notorious for not holding their value, when it comes to part-ex'ing for an upgrade.  Those jet dealers rip you off big time!

He's much better off this way... selling privately and separately, and then using that cash as the deposit on his upgrade!

?

Has he tried webuyanyjet.com?

18 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

?

I never realised that you could part-exchange dogs.

11 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Kirchner finally speaks out, about non Derby stuff - & instantly regrets it !!

Read the comments - ouch

Has he responded to any of the replies? I'm not on twitter so it won't allow me to read the replies. 

Edited by Steve How Hard?

Sorry to bring up this guy on such a great day for our club, but a comment from Ed Dawes on the radio interested me…

He said something along the lines of Kirchner having no money…have I missed something on this and it’s come out he actually didn’t have the funds? 

9 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Sorry to bring up this guy on such a great day for our club, but a comment from Ed Dawes on the radio interested me…

He said something along the lines of Kirchner having no money…have I missed something on this and it’s come out he actually didn’t have the funds? 

I thought that was obvious at this point. If he had the money he'd have completed the deal. Simple as that really.

8 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Very much doubt he has no money. His problem was he was heading a fantastic business but before building it out he wanted to live the dream. Oh and he was in bed with Stretford and Rooney

30 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I thought that was obvious at this point. If he had the money he'd have completed the deal. Simple as that really.

But he had shown proof of funds.

I can only think he had the money, but his circumstances changed. 

Edited by Mckram

If I've said it once I've said it twice, Y O Y O Y did this yank want to buy DCFC, No affinity to us, Were not a train set, We play football not soccer, How did Cooke, Stretford and Rooney get involved with this man?‍♀️