Chris Kirchner Apology

TomTom92

I don't know anything about Chris Kirchner's finances, but is it common for an international money transfer to not just get delayed, but to seemingly prove impossible

Who knows what actually happened but I'm not sure I buy this line that 'The money was there just waiting to go but we were foiled by bureaucratic anti money laundering rules'. Its not like we have a lack of foreign owners in British football, or in British companies generally. 

Edited by vonwright

9 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

Seriously have a read of this. The last two weeks have really kicked off https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Slync-Reviews-E2031890.htm

Give over with your last "two weeks have really kicked off" - there have been 5 new reviews in June  ?

There are still only 30 reviews in total

I have no reason to defend the guy, but this is not evidence. Glassdoor is not different to any reviews website. The domain of people who have had a bad experience and want to moan about it. Happy employees have no reason to go anywhere near the website. The Slync.io overall score is largely the same as most big tech companies - 3.something

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

You’re from chad, you wouldn’t know Derbyshire.

Watch him make out he’s from some other suburb.

Never lived there for a second of my life.

Although if I was given the choice between Chad or Belper, I would take Chad everytime.

Just now, David said:

Never lived there for a second of my life.

Although if I was given the choice between Chad or Belper, I would take Chad everytime.

I knew you’d try and dis associate yourself from it.  Nowt wrong with Chad, they just talk different to proper Derbyshire.  My is a bit Meh down there.

40 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I knew you’d try and dis associate yourself from it.  Nowt wrong with Chad, they just talk different to proper Derbyshire.  My is a bit Meh down there.

I'm a Chadd lad, No one will say "yoth" it'll be "yoof" in Chadd...and it's double ducking D.

Heanor or Anor as it's known will say "yoth"

Here's the old joke.

Tiger Woods and the local Anor golf lad go for a round of golf

Tiger tees off and hits the centre of the fairway

Anor lad hits his tee shot and reaches the edge of the green

Woods says...nice tee shot

Anor lad looks at his shirt and says...cheers yoth.

9 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Is it just me or do other people find it odd that since CK withdrew his bid we’ve not heard a peep from him. 

I would’ve thought he’d address what went wrong and apologise for not being able to take us on. 

Do we think a reason for the silence is that he hasn’t completely gone? 

For me, it was 'lucky escape episode 3'. The guy is a self serving time waster, best forgotten. 

10 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Is it just me or do other people find it odd that since CK withdrew his bid we’ve not heard a peep from him. 

I would’ve thought he’d address what went wrong and apologise for not being able to take us on. 

Do we think a reason for the silence is that he hasn’t completely gone? 

What do you think he has to apologise for?