Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

7 hours ago, nottingram said:

My question would be whether they will add “World Famous” as an official prefix to the stadium name to make themselves feel just a tiny bit less like the provincial largely historically second tier football club that they are?

People on Twitter already calling them Toton’m Forest.

Writes itself.

My god John Percy really has become a mouthpiece for Forest & Marinakis. Latest article being how brilliant their recruitment has been when their team has mustered less than a point per game excluding deduction and only stands above the 3 newly promoted teams.

Did Marinakis make him an offer he couldn't refuse or something?

Marlon Brando Don Corleone GIF by The Godfather

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

My god John Percy really has become a mouthpiece for Forest & Marinakis. Latest article being how brilliant their recruitment has been when their team has mustered less than a point per game excluding deduction and only stands above the 3 newly promoted teams.

Doesn’t seem a surprise though, you look back now and doesn’t take a massive reach to think he was in Morris’ pocket here as well

9 minutes ago, Carnero said:

They could literally stay up with the points total they have now, which is 29. Even if they didn't have a point deduction it's only 33. Nowhere near the supposed safety of 40 points. It's a terrible season however you slice it, they shouldn't have been anywhere near relegation with the three promoted teams being so unbelievably poor.