Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

49 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I agree that they can't really blame conceding the goal on the incident but an attacking opportunity was erroneously taken away from them.

A wrong decision by the referee and I reckon we'd all be fuming if it happened to us. But, as it was Notts Forest, my heart isn't bleeding too much. 

Managers are so quick to blame the poor ref, yet their so called stars who are paid thousands a week can miss sitters and nothing is said 

Just now, Chellaston Ram said:

Managers are so quick to blame the poor ref, yet their so called stars who are paid thousands a week can miss sitters and nothing is said 

I'm not disagreeing with that (although, we know from this forum that managers can get stick for criticising their players in public), but I really don't see the connection. The fact is the ref messed up and I'd expect their manager to complain about it.

I think the pgmol or whatever they're called should review the footage to see if lessons can be learned, and if there is anything there, that can be retrospectively done then they should do it.

That means Red card for Yates. To which it would have been a free kick effectively making it Liverpools ball, so alls well that ends well, Forest got away with one there not the other way around.

But still if I was a PL ref before a Forest game I'd make sure the insurances I have on any of my business are tip top, especially if I owned bakeries. No reason, no accusations, just good practice. As an aside I hope the dogs dont intimidate the Refs and get future beneficial treatment because of their owner and that bloke they've hired off Gladiators.

19 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I think the pgmol or whatever they're called should review the footage to see if lessons can be learned, and if there is anything there, that can be retrospectively done then they should do it.

That means Red card for Yates. To which it would have been a free kick effectively making it Liverpools ball, so alls well that ends well, Forest got away with one there not the other way around.

But still if I was a PL ref before a Forest game I'd make sure the insurances I have on any of my business are tip top, especially if I owned bakeries. No reason, no accusations, just good practice. As an aside I hope the dogs dont intimidate the Refs and get future beneficial treatment because of their owner and that bloke they've hired off Gladiators.

I think the PGMOL in conjunction with the FA should politely write to Forest reminding them that Clattenburg is no longer a referee and is therefore no more important than any other member of staff at the chitty ground - and if they continue to publicly challenge the authority of referees, they will be charged collectively with bringing the game into disripute and may be docked points accordingly....

Florist are an utterly tinpot outfit that get more ridiculous by the week....

21 hours ago, alram said:

the fat greek will surely get in trouble for that?

i cant ever recall an owner being at the edge of the pitch on full time before, i know he does it a lot in greece, he kicked a ball on the pitch earlier this season! has it ever happened before in england though?

I managed to get some previously unseen footage of him making his way down from the directors box...

X6hTu8.gif

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I managed to get some previously unseen footage of him making his way down from the directors box...

X6hTu8.gif

"would you like a mint..."

"Fcuk off I'm full" 😂

On 01/03/2024 at 14:19, Ghost of Clough said:

I remember when some Forest fans said our £1.1m rent was too low. They tend to think their stadium is better than ours too.
But, £1m is too much for them and £250k is fair?

It's affordable social stadium.....

Surely £1 million wouldn't even cover Marinakis' annual pie bill. If he's mithering over a tiny bill like that, especially when it's absolutely fair, perhaps he's got himself in deeper than planned. I doubt Forest will be relegated as there are worse teams than them in the PL, hard though that might be to believe, but if they do, they might find their owner bailing out quite unceremoniously. One can but hope.

Oh dear. Can't sell players to himself anymore. Tidying up that P & L it gonna be a mofo now. I can see additional penalties inbound. Have to say, with most clubs, I'd feel a degree of solidarity, but given it's the piss-taking gumptards I'll just ask instead, where's the party now?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-sent-fresh-ffp-9146430

car crash GIF

24 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Oh dear. Can't sell players to himself anymore. Tidying up that P & L it gonna be a mofo now. I can see additional penalties inbound. Have to say, with most clubs, I'd feel a degree of solidarity, but given it's the piss-taking gumptards I'll just ask instead, where's the party now?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-sent-fresh-ffp-9146430

car crash GIF

Premiership rule, hopefully the EFL follow suit quickly 

45 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Melting Hot Dog GIF Start sweating Red Dogs , Luton are after you

Save yer breath buddy.

The last doggy droppings in here were 10 pages/over a month ago, on Feb 8th.  That was by @Red_Dawn, and I cannot imagine for one minute that she's been banned, as she's such a lovely woman, so I can only imagine the wifi outage in Curville-sur-Merde is causing some serious bother... more than usual, it seems.

They'd be better off just moving to Feckham.  At least the wifi works there!