Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

While flares were lit in the away end and Jurgen Klopp celebrated wildly with his team, Forest players surrounded referee Paul Tierney at the final whistle.

Coach Steven Reid was shown a red card as they fumed at the decision to give Liverpool the ball after Ibrahima Konate went down with a head injury shortly before the goal.

Forest had possession when the game was stopped but the game restarted with the ball at the feet of Liverpool goalkeeper Caoimhin Kelleher and the away side kept the ball, went down the other end and eventually found the winner.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68389650

Give us a Mwa.
Give us a Ha.
Give us another Ha.

What have we got?
1fbf1a9846ad5deb5bc6b554fe5b9d06.gif

the fat greek will surely get in trouble for that?

i cant ever recall an owner being at the edge of the pitch on full time before, i know he does it a lot in greece, he kicked a ball on the pitch earlier this season! has it ever happened before in england though?

49 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

The goal was scored almost 2 minutes after the game was restarted, so this 'error' is barely worth a mention in relation to the defeat in my opinion.

Funny though.

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

One for Clattenberg to write a strongly worded letter to the FA about then?

He's been on the radio talking about it and how he went down to talk to the ref but they wouldn't let him in.  You won't have the regulators accepting this s*** for long.  A nice large point deduction to keep them in line I reckon. Attwell on VAR as well turning down their peno claim.  Fabulous.

37 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He's been on the radio talking about it and how he went down to talk to the ref but they wouldn't let him in.  You won't have the regulators accepting this s*** for long.  A nice large point deduction to keep them in line I reckon. Attwell on VAR as well turning down their peno claim.  Fabulous.

I don't know why they think everyone is going to pay attention to the "used to be a referee" bit and not the "paid by forest" bit, but they have convinced themselves, so it's probably a good little payday for him.

20 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I don't know why they think everyone is going to pay attention to the "used to be a referee" bit and not the "paid by forest" bit, but they have convinced themselves, so it's probably a good little payday for him.

Will get them no friends.  Appears Howard Webb was getting harangued by him at the Man Utd game in midweek as well. Plonked his arse beside him and bothered him.

Here's him and his paymaster together at full time today.

01e66ec35f2c8b6839a0bf021d425b5d7716d5e6