Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Have you been on the rainbow buses in Nottingham. They've retired a few of the old fleet, put the fabric to good use

That's a joke in itself as you can never get on a Rainbow bus same as Trent Barton as half the drivers have quit because of crap pay 

I will say I've recently boycotted this forum out of disgust at the latest news regarding HMRC deciding to give you a pass on 20m worth of taxes. 

They sank Bury, admittedly a club of a similar size and stature to DCFC, for only 1m. Where's the sense in that? 

Disgusting. Pensioners freezing in their homes this winter and DCFC chose to spend it on Waghorn rather than pay up. You lot should be ashamed..

How Dare You Reaction GIF by CBS

4 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I will say I've recently boycotted this forum out of disgust at the latest news regarding HMRC deciding to give you a pass on 20m worth of taxes. 

They sank Bury, admittedly a club of a similar size and stature to DCFC, for only 1m. Where's the sense in that? 

Disgusting. Pensioners freezing in their homes this winter and DCFC chose to spend it on Waghorn rather than pay up. You lot should be ashamed..

The government gave banks a huge bailout after they overstretched in the American mortgage market .  Perhaps they can foreclose on there debt which will never be covered and turf people out their homes - taxpayers money.

The government overpaid  6 billion quid in tax credits in the first two years it was created. No chance of getting it back.  Perhaps they can get that back by turfing people out their homes -taxpayers money.

They let Derby County pay an initial 25p in the pound -perhaps more, as that report states the minimum requirement had been met with no specifics.  Perhaps they should have let the institution die along with a whole raft of businesses who rely on the trade alongside smaller creditors who'd have got nothing. 

Take your faux outrage elsewhere.

12 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

To be fair, what we spent on Waghorn wouldn't have kept many pensioners warm for very long, as he was an absolute snip.  

14 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Cos your owner pays tax on all his “ business “ dealings, right.Starz Jason GIF by Power

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

To be fair, what we spent on Waghorn wouldn't have kept many pensioners warm for very long, as he was an absolute snip.  

this is the same Waghorn who would have fired Middlesbrough to the 2021/22 season FIFA Club World Championship if they’d signed him ahead of us (according to Steve Gibson’s fantasy football)

45 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Word on the grapevine is your owner had ancestors way back in London in 1666, Before catching a boat to Greece.

Picture below funnily enough started in a bakery

image.thumb.png.e2dc642c2d580dd6fd27d7b58afe291d.png

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

That recent ban from the forum helped you out with the boycott I’d imagine?

31 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

I used to work with a Notts County fan who referred to Forest as West Bridgeford Donkey Sanctuary as there apparently was such an establishment near the City Ground at one time. So that is quite an apt photo!

Thought is was a pic of the Worrall family on their hols.....

29 minutes ago, Boycie said:

That recent ban from the forum helped you out with the boycott I’d imagine?

The forum would have died without me. Remember all the DMs from users asking to reinstate me? 

Just admit you made a mistake and we can move on

59 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

this is the same Waghorn who would have fired Middlesbrough to the 2021/22 season FIFA Club World Championship if they’d signed him ahead of us (according to Steve Gibson’s fantasy football)

Steven G should have sunk you when he had a chance. Disgraceful that you robbed him of that potential Ballon D’or winner

6 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

The forum would have died without me. Remember all the DMs from users asking to reinstate me? 

Just admit you made a mistake and we can move on

Yes I’ll admit the duration should have been longer, but rules is rules.  
Have you been passing the time by watching Hawaii 5-0 on Gold?