Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

7 hours ago, Kernow said:

Would the title of this thread be too long if I renamed it to this?

970D8E21-3F89-4404-A29C-FE0296E8A7FE.jpeg

For 3 years they've been trotting out that this kind of thing and worse is all made up nonsense.  Then it's isn't Neville a disgrace and doesn't know who he's dealing with, he 'd better sleep with one eye open. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952mwf078cntv7iixmmj1v

4 hours ago, nottingram said:

Or, of course, it could be the fact that nobody outside of West Bridgford is in any way arsed about a couple of marginal decisions and no one has really paid attention to the clubs faux intimidating tantrum

Nobody saw them because their 4th bottom of a league having spent a quarter of a century hoping to finish just above Burton and no-one gives a f***.

5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

A reminder.

Take your pick to what to focus on, but this is probably the worst of the lot: "In January 2021, and after ten witnesses of the case have already died, and after reviewing the case, the judge came to the conclusion that there was no evidence implicating Marinakis, and therefore concluded his investigation."

I hope this stuff starts getting more national attention.

image.thumb.png.b2129272400d427ae852e3e03bb82d9a.png

image.thumb.png.5748c456bfa525dfb74623d3795c153e.png

image.thumb.png.7491be426056c502f4336079e563801c.png

And he passed the fit and proper test before being allowed to buy them?🤔

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm pretty sure Luton town will be using all the machinery of the football deep state to ensure correct decisions are made in a not at all sinister way.

I'm sure forest will protest the unfairness of that MY ARSENAL 

54 minutes ago, Baj said:

I posted this up a couple of years ago and our friend Red Dawn called it unproven spam. Fingers in ears la la la won’t hear anything bad about the lovely Mr Marinikas 

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I posted this up a couple of years ago and our friend Red Dawn called it unproven spam. Fingers in ears la la la won’t hear anything bad about the lovely Mr Marinikas 

Remember the amount of bile directed at Mike Ashley and his Sports Direct empire.

He clearly is a bit of a nob and some of his business practises were unsavoury.

But compared to this guy, he's an absolute angel. Finally he might get the spotlight turned on him.

On 22/04/2024 at 18:13, Zag zig said:

This is Percy openly acknowledging his loyalties and true colours with regards ourselves. When we as supporters were going through a tough time, he wasn’t so supportive defending our plight, he’s in the same bracket as that over rated accountant; nice to see Percy is feeling it here.

Hope he gets pelters from all angles, his credibility will slip the more he pins his colours to the Forest charade playing out.

I said as much (that he was tweeting as a Forest fan and club mouth piece), he promptly blocked me!!! 🤣 Think he’s blocked a few rams fans!!