New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

17 hours ago, Rampant said:

This idea that no red should feature in a Derby kit is pathetic really. Forest have had as an away kit a white top and black shorts. It's not as if we're going to go with a full red and white ensemble. 

1990-91... spot the difference. Most likely laziness from Umbro designers than a case of them copying us. I agree - its daft to get hung up about a splash of red. A bit like those Newcastle fans who refuse to eat bacon on account of it having Mackem colours!

The 90s kits with a red (or yellow) trim are classier than the more recent shirts in my opinion.

image.png

Edited by Skin em Ted

1 hour ago, WestLondonRam said:

I don't own anything Red. I have no Red T-shirts or anything. My car is even Black and white. 

Am I weird or is that most Derby Fans?

Even if no-one has anything red, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are not weird ?

53 minutes ago, Skin em Ted said:

1990-91... spot the difference. Most likely laziness from Umbro designers than a case of them copying us. I agree - its daft to get hung up about a splash of red. A bit like those Newcastle fans who refuse to eat bacon on account of it having Mackem colours!

The 90s kits with a red (or yellow) trim are classier than the more recent shirts in my opinion.

image.png

One of them is run by an evil tyrannical dictator and the other is Robert Maxwell.

5 hours ago, Skin em Ted said:

image.png

Umbro being lazy you say? Never!!

Seriously though, we can’t expect too much. We’re a league one club now. We’ll get the most basic of all templates. A white T-shirt from jd sports with a ram stuck on. 

14 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

3 Retro have just stocked the blue 1994 away shirt that sold out online recently. 

CC766A23-EF45-4DCB-AB71-9AE77D6667F7.png

Was this the away top or the 3rd kit? I'm sure the other stripped top was the away kit but it was a long time ago?