Nathan Byrne - Joined Charlotte FC

Rambalin

14 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

decent on his day, could put a ball in but like so many of our right backs since the G man was always likely to a switch off.

saw him in similar vein to bogle and christie… ok ish had obvious strengths but also obvious weaknesses

i miss the g man.. mr reliable with a sprinkling of class

13 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

decent on his day, could put a ball in but like so many of our right backs since the G man was always likely to a switch off.

saw him in similar vein to bogle and christie… ok ish had obvious strengths but also obvious weaknesses

i miss the g man.. mr reliable with a sprinkling of class

He was a good player...why good players suddenly become bad players because they want to leave the club is a bit strange.....he didn't have too many weaknesses in my book...

26 minutes ago, Maverick said:

he exercised his right to leave Pride Park........

Does MLS fall under same rules as Germany? (Werder Bremen & Bucchanan)

UEFA v FIFA...does that mean we get something or not?

He hasn't left Pride Park, nothing from DCFC about him having left. In fact Buchanan was only confimed as left last week. .  and he had a medical at Bremen weeks ago.

14 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Goals galore on the right side of Charlotte. I see Joz hasn’t provided a goal or assist yet.

I've just spent a good 0.345 seconds reminiscing about the times Byrne-Jozwiak combo ripped defences to shreds last season. No wonder Charlotte can't wait to get them back in tandem.

Incidentally, NML did more in his first 0.345 seconds than Jozwiak did in his entire Derby career. Seemed nice lad but was proper rubbish for us.