Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Doesn’t mention changing of seats! 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Presumably you will be able to book your 'new' seats from tomorrow and then not renew your previous seats?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Better not I want my seat

If people want to change have wait until 29 july.

Agree with @B4ev6is
They reserve all 21/22 ST seats for renewal, so even if you can/do relocate, you'd be limited as where to move to (Non-21/22 ST seats).  They usually have a few days of "Relocating" after the reserve date, and before general sale.  No idea whether that will apply this year, given the time constraints.

Best bet is to renew for now, then relocate when appropriate.  

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I am sure the club will appreciate it if as many of us who possibly can renew online.

They are very short staffed and apparently working all hours to try and get everything sorted. Please be kind to them! 

Even if I lived in Derby I can't think why I wouldn't renew online. So much easier for most of us. 

On 04/07/2022 at 11:53, Mucker1884 said:

Whilst I'd hope that's exactly how they would react, they do have a very long list of T&C's that contradict such an approach.

Maybe just covering themselves for when they get out of the wrong side of the bed one morning, and decide to play by the rules?  

I have always bought 2 season tickets, more often than not we offer them up to charities as difficult to get to games now from Canada..initially dropped the club an email spelling out what we were doing and have never had an issue in the many years we have done this..the club has always been great.

37 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Give them chance!  Once the VIP ST Holders are sorted, then they'll get to the lesser members!  ?

??

Sorry, I can't keep up with the pace of news this week. New owner, competent level headed statement, new signings, tickets on sale! Now, this is imminently!

I don’t suppose they have season ticket details for those who have been going for more than 40 years. I mean, that could have been a hell of a discount. 
Im not moaning but that could have been a big discount. 
I might have to settle for 35%. I’d like to thank them for applying a discount.