Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

25 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Can't complain at £286 for the season. 

Same here.

I can't complain even more than you because my son has just told me he is buying it for my birthday later this month. He lives in Singapore and misses the Rams so much but this makes him feel part of it, doing his bit.

This fecking football club makes me cry sometimes. 

I will have to do my bit by buying more beer and stuff from the shop.

11 minutes ago, 68 Guns said:

With no Direct Debit available that's me and my 3 boys out. I've not got £1300 lying around. 

Looks like I'll be watching @Owen87ITKthis year.

Gutted

Not possible to get a credit card to pay outright then pay them off monthly like a direct debit?

40 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Anyone worked out how they've calculated the 'Covid years'?

That said, I won't be quite at the 10 year+ until next season whichever way it's sliced.

Continuous since PP opened.

I should have a fecking box!

5 hours ago, Mihangel said:

Correct, I assume it's because of the clubs recent change in status, access to credit, that sort of thing. Hopefully resolved soon but probably will have a small impact on sales.

I dont think it should be underestimated how much of an effect this could have on sales. Might only be a small percentage who used the payments option i dont know, but it was pretty much myself and all my mates. Not sure many are in a position to just find £400 on the hip anymore or even bang in on the card as in the past. No blame attached to the club obviously with the new owners and probably a lack of trust from financial places it's not possible.