Rams in Blackpool: picture thread

Anna

46 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Grow up. Nobody was glorifying anyone. 

I'm not sure how my implied lack of maturity contributes to this debate but it's difficult to argue that dressing up as someone isn't glorifying them, just saying.....

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

A really good full (?) rendition of Steve Bloomers Watching from this large group in a Blackpool pub. #COYR

Well you can tell straightaway that none of that lot ever go to pride park - not only are they singing in tune but they’re also clapping in time to the music. Never been known before. 

23 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I'm not sure how my implied lack of maturity contributes to this debate but it's difficult to argue that dressing up as someone isn't glorifying them, just saying.....

Rubbish. My mate went to a fancy dress party a few years ago dressed up as Harold Wilson. It certainly wasn’t glorifying him, more taking  the p**s. Just the same as going dressed up as Vlad the Impaler, or Mussolini or Rasputin, it wouldn’t be glorifying them, just saying….

13 hours ago, Mihangel said:

WTF would you dress up as Chubby Brown, I guess it's reassuring to know we have dick heads among our fans as well....

"Hey Curtis and Ravel, I'm dressed as a racist comedian. Can I have a pic with you please?"