Sombrero Day - v Cardiff at Home - 7th May

Mucker1884

41 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Only 10 tickets left for The Wedding Present at Derby Venue Friday 6th May.

Who's going? @Rev @Steve Buckley’s Dog @Steve How Hard? @Carl Sagan @superdave

Just seen them on Thursday in Aberdeen The Lemon Tree and Friday in Glasgow Saint Lukes.

Oh I'd have loved to but travelling up to my old man's in Notts that night and won't be able to get across for this. You down for the match? If so enjoy the gig!

8 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Just seen them on Thursday in Aberdeen The Lemon Tree and Friday in Glasgow Saint Lukes.

I'm not going buddy but I'm in Derby for the Cardiff game on the Saturday. ?

9 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Sold out now. Think it’s a seamonsters tour isn’t it - not really my Wedding Present era. Saw them on the George Best tour a few years back which was outstanding. I shall always remember them at Confettis in 88/89 though. That was a great gig! Found my shoe but the watch was lost forever! 

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Sold out now. Think it’s a seamonsters tour isn’t it - not really my Wedding Present era. Saw them on the George Best tour a few years back which was outstanding. I shall always remember them at Confettis in 88/89 though. That was a great gig! Found my shoe but the watch was lost forever! 

Yeah, me too, brilliant night. Apart from meeting Pete Solowka outside and he pointed out that my "Why are you being so reasonable now" t shirt was a knock off. Gedge stayed on the other side of the street cos he's a miserable bustard.

Was trying to persuade my other half to do the Weddoes\Cardiff combo (on her 50th birthday) but it wasn't washing, we've been to a lot of gigs recently... ?

2 hours ago, Mihangel said:

Yeah, me too, brilliant night. Apart from meeting Pete Solowka outside and he pointed out that my "Why are you being so reasonable now" t shirt was a knock off. Gedge stayed on the other side of the street cos he's a miserable bustard.

Was trying to persuade my other half to do the Weddoes\Cardiff combo (on her 50th birthday) but it wasn't washing, we've been to a lot of gigs recently... ?

I remember them coming out when we were queuing to get in and being directed to Pizza Hut on the spot. I also met Peter Solowka in the Midland Bank in Leeds and had a word. Neither are admittedly interesting anecdotes but nevertheless true. Was a great gig though! 

You lot are a bad influence on me. 

just ordered 2 sombreros. The 25 year old daughter said definitely not when I asked her if she wanted one, so obviously got her one.

I think it was  the octogenarian’s post saying they’d got one that did it!!

our season tickets are in the East Stand so we’re getting around the ground with this