Sombrero Day - v Cardiff at Home - 7th May

Mucker1884

For all the mutual respect (me included) we have for the Blackpool fans, I hope there isn’t quite the early exit we saw from a good number of home fans at Bloomfield Road. I don’t think there will be, regardless of the score or performance. I’m certain most of us will remain to show our appreciation.

23 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Got my outfit sorted 

Bedoya.gif.d27aeb68ab5ca4f17a7140cc58ee9100.gif

Something has taken a bite out of the rim.

(I've heard that before).

And we do "need badges" but with the ram facing inwards and the eye in the right place.

Also, if you're not allowed to take your own wine gums into the ground, and there's all the attention about flares, how do you think you're going to get past security with that gun belt?

Edited by IslandExile
Ram not sheep

On 30/04/2022 at 20:45, SaffyRam said:

Is anyone else in the West stand wearing a sombrero? I’ve talked my 80 year old dad into wearing one and he’s going to hate me if we’re the only ones ?

I’m in the west stand for the first time ever , not sure they do that kind of thing in there ,maybe a rug and a flask 

On 01/05/2022 at 21:34, Inverurie Ram said:

I ordered 3 from Asda..........I was so excited..................

FFS nearest item you had in stock!, my bald head's going to go orange and be all sticky!

LN_035738_BP_11.jpg

You do realise they will melt once you cross the border

On 02/05/2022 at 07:24, Steve How Hard? said:

I'm not going buddy but I'm in Derby for the Cardiff game on the Saturday. ?

Where are you drinking in Derby Saturday morning before the game (12:30 ko)?

If you fancy a pint and a photo with the Aberdeenshire Rams flag etc I will be in Silk Mill, then that Craft Ale pub on the corner that sells the Paolo Wanchope Beer, just before The Exeter etc or a catch up after the game?. If interested I'll PM details etc.

42 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Something has taken a bite out of the rim.

(I've heard that before).

And we do "need badges" but with the ram facing inwards and the eye in the right place.

Also, if you're not allowed to take your own wine gums into the ground, and there's all the attention about flares, how do you think you're going to get past security with that gun belt?

I'll tell them it's full Jaeger and Charlie ? 

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

For all the mutual respect (me included) we have for the Blackpool fans, I hope there isn’t quite the early exit we saw from a good number of home fans at Bloomfield Road. I don’t think there will be, regardless of the score or performance. I’m certain most of us will remain to show our appreciation.

I am staying until kicked out! 

I am bumping this thread for two reasons...

1/  Because it's my thread.
2/  Because I can!

?

I shall be arriving on my bike, at the racks in front of the club shop, c. 11:30*

There will be 3 very sophisticated black sombreros on the back**... I shall only need one for myself, so I'll be looking to pass two on to passers-by, or leaving them for someone to help themselves, so come and grab one if you so desire.

*I'm used to arriving 10mins to kick off, and taking my seat as the ref blows to start, so arriving so early seems weird, but of course, the occasion and the pre-start appearance of real, true-life living legends dictates an early arrival is the order of the day. 

**There are no chin straps, so wearing it on my bike... at the excessive speeds that I travel at (usually about 6mph!  ?) ... would just be silly, dangerous, and quite possibly embarrassing!  ?

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I am bumping this thread for two reasons...

1/  Because it's my thread.
2/  Because I can!

?

I shall be arriving on my bike, at the racks in front of the club shop, c. 11:30*

There will be 3 very sophisticated black sombreros on the back**... I shall only need one for myself, so I'll be looking to pass two on to passers-by, or leaving them for someone to help themselves, so come and grab one if you so desire.

*I'm used to arriving 10mins to kick off, and taking my seat as the ref blows to start, so arriving so early seems weird, but of course, the occasion and the pre-start appearance of real, true-life living legends dictates an early arrival is the order of the day. 

**There are no chin straps, so wearing it on my bike... at the excessive speeds that I travel at (usually about 6mph!  ?) ... would just be silly, dangerous, and quite possibly embarrassing!  ?

Ours are also the black ones with no chin straps. But I have made chin straps using shoe laces ?