Mel Or Bust?

DarkFruitsRam7

Mel Or Bust?  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Macintosh said:

If one of the moderators here has any balls, I hope they delete the accounts of those voting liquidation ahead of someone stepping in to save our club. 

I must strongly disagree!  Outrageous!  

Unless my assumptions are wrong (not a chance!), I think you'll find that the forum moderator with the most balls doesn't actually have any balls!

#watch her deny it!   

Edited by Mucker1884

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

I am not trying to protect Mel Morris. He left the club six months ago. Since then we have had 21 points deducted by Efl. The appointed insolvency practitioners have been prevented from doing their job by the Efl. Where in the rules does it say anything about player contracts? Or 15 point deductions? Or that Efl made up rules take precedence over insolvency legislation? 

ffp wasn’t enforced for other clubs that sold their stadia. Or other clubs who used creative accounting. So why Derby? 
even the daily Mail say Efl have a vendetta against us. 

While the club is in administration i cannot see a situation where they will negotiate player contracts, for a start they wouldn't know what to offer and whether possible new owners wanted to keep said players. 

The club being part of an association (EFL) should be fully aware of their rules.

32 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

While the club is in administration i cannot see a situation where they will negotiate player contracts, for a start they wouldn't know what to offer and whether possible new owners wanted to keep said players. 

The club being part of an association (EFL) should be fully aware of their rules.

Were the eFL aware of rules on amortisation, or stadium sales ? If so why did they change their minds? They didn’t seem too sure about their own rules on the Boro case.. parry suggesting we could be a test case to find out. 

and some of These rules you talk of are not even published so how can anyone know what they are or how they will be applied? 

6 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Take no notice Ben...it's Simon Jordon...This is his main wording.

Former Crystal Palace owner Simon Jordan says he would "not be surprised" if Mel Morris bought Derby County.

Jordan explained it is possible because Morris is "controlling all the parts" because of his ownership of the stadium and other properties in London underpinning the club's finances.

After saying that, Jordan went on to reassure Derby fans that the club have credible bidders and explained what Quantuma are doing before confirming their preferred bidder.

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Unless my assumptions are wrong (not a chance!), I think you'll find that the forum moderator with the most balls doesn't actually have any balls!

#watch her deny it!   

You just assumed someone’s gender!!!!

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

#watch her deny it!   

You leave angie alone

She is alright really really nice person.

14 hours ago, Kathcairns said:

It will take us a lot longer than it did rangers, the english leagues are a lot harder than the scottish leagues, i just cant believe people think its going to be so easy to start again and get back to where we are now.

That's not the point I was making or the point you were addressing but a whole different question of how long it would take us to scale back up the league. Given AFC Wimbledon got back to league 1 in 9 or 10 years after successive promotions that would suggest we'd actually not take a million years to get back to a respectable league position. 

44 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

That's not the point I was making or the point you were addressing but a whole different question of how long it would take us to scale back up the league. Given AFC Wimbledon got back to league 1 in 9 or 10 years after successive promotions that would suggest we'd actually not take a million years to get back to a respectable league position. 

Some of us oldies haven’t got that time ?