Mel Or Bust?

DarkFruitsRam7

Mel Or Bust?  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Oh please do and they're also and while we're at it, it is just HMRC not the HMRC. My fingers have hovered each time Ive read it since September. ??

Can’t you refer to them though and say the HMRC in that context.

Opps I slanged Can’t 

Edited by Curtains
Added

I know its so very very wrong but the thought of Parry, Gibson et al going in to complete meltdown at the news of a Mel Morris return 

cannot help but put an evil smile on my face!! No way I,m up for this though folks before anyone gets upset

The idea that this is some form of pre-planned conspiracy to let Morris have the club back after clearing the majority of the debts is farcical. There are two key issues with the theory:

1. Q would never get any sort of Admin work again if they were party to such underhand dealings
  2. the other bidders (including Mike 'Litigation' Ashley) have spend a considerable amount of time and money on their bids - if there was even a wiff that it hadn't been a fair and proper process, there would be lawsuits flying all over the place

The only way Morris can have any involvement with the future of the club is as the landlord of the ground (in which case the bids will be tens of millions below the creditor's asking price) or else as a last-chance PB because everyone else has already dropped out of the process and the altternative is liquidation.....

Edited by Gaspode

5 hours ago, angieram said:

Now we've sorted that out, shall we do another one on there v their? ??‍♀️

Ware, wear or where are you going to do the there v their. 
Hear or Here there their.

Can you be pacific or is it specific ??‍♂️??

Edited by Ted McMinn Football Genius