Jozwiak - Taken early retirement

TomTom92

14 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

If he can't handle the Championship, how is he going to handle getting pummeled by the electricians and plumbers that play in League 1? 

We're staying up!! (Don't bookmark this post)

Shame he's going as he showed glimpses of real talent, but I guess they were few and far between.  I think if that goal against duckst had stood we'd have seen a completely different player confidence wise.

Yet another player we overspent on then sold at a loss.  Looking it up I think the last time we made profits on a player was Vydra, Ince & Cyrus Christie.  Whoever takes us over has to get recruitment right...

Edited by ramsbottom

12 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Yet another player we overspent on then sold at a loss.  Looking it up I think the last time we made profits on a player was Vydra, Ince & Cyrus Christie.  Whoever takes us over has to get recruitment right...

They'll probably just be sanctioning free transfers meaning they can't fail to not lose money on a player.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Rooney comments interesting that when Bielik was back Joz looked better in training & more relaxed

We started to get some consistent performances from him prior to the injury. Played a key role in our run in December and January.

In fact, Derby's record with Jozwiak in the side this season is very impressive. Only 4 losses, playing just 6, 21, 25 and 45 minutes in those 4 games. 5 defeats in 7 games since his injury.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We started to get some consistent performances from him prior to the injury. Played a key role in our run in December and January.

In fact, Derby's record with Jozwiak in the side this season is very impressive. Only 4 losses, playing just 6, 21, 25 and 45 minutes in those 4 games. 5 defeats in 7 games since his injury.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

16 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Another foreign failure I’m afraid. Some great players abroad but we never seem to pick the good ones. Not necessarily his fault in the circumstances but didn’t do enough for me to be sad about this one. 

Is that apart from Stimac, Asanovic, Wanchope, Eranio, Baiano, Van Der Laan, Laursen, Kinkladze, to name but a few.  But then you have the likes of Eddie Lewis etc!

7 hours ago, TomG said:

Is that apart from Stimac, Asanovic, Wanchope, Eranio, Baiano, Van Der Laan, Laursen, Kinkladze, to name but a few.  But then you have the likes of Eddie Lewis etc!

I remember when we signed Eddie Lewis the DET had some form of headline around Rams sign full international- then when you drilled down into the subtext it was Mr Lewis.

Feeling like losing a fiver and finding a quid.