Jozwiak - Taken early retirement

TomTom92

£1m seems a bit of a bargain. It hasn’t really worked out for him, but I’d have thought he was still better than the MLS (possibly for his international form rather than club… I think he’s been better for Poland than us).

A shame. He could’ve been really good.

12 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

He’s done absolutely nothing since coming here. I’m surprised we even got that.

Not really his fault though is it? He joined a club falling apart, in a different country, the manager who signed him was fired soon after and all this during a pandemic. He was never set up for success. 

The clubs needs are currently a lot greater than keeping a failed player. 
To be brutally honest, we’ve had their pants down if we’ve got more than a million for him - he’s been as much use as a chocolate tea pot for Derby. He’ll probably do very well in the US, where nobody is allowed to tackle anyone for fear of being sued. 

Edited by Keepyuppy

29 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

shame as he looked like the only player we had who could pass into the run of a striker unfortunately we didn’t have a striker making a run during his time with the club 

Like Plange’s goal against Stoke, the briefest glimpse of what Jozwiak could offer, that game also showed the value of good movement from a striker and attacking intent in general

Nixon is stating only saving his wage but money owed to Poznan now to be paid by FC Charlotte but BBC say excess of £1m

If its a combination of all 3 that would be decent, over 1m in the bank, save on wages plus no more installments to Poznan

25 minutes ago, David said:

Would have kept him myself. Young lad, took some time to settle in, in and out the team.

Looks a different player for Poland, just had to persevere with him. Shame.

Wasted in the MLS.

If he can't handle the Championship, how is he going to handle getting pummeled by the electricians and plumbers that play in League 1? 

2 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

If he can't handle the Championship, how is he going to handle getting pummeled by the electricians and plumbers that play in League 1? 

We should be so lucky to be able to afford electricians and plumbers, in all honesty.