Jozwiak - Taken early retirement

TomTom92

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Idiakez, Rasiak, Reich

15 years then! Our history with foreign players isn’t particularly great. You look at Leicester pulling Mahrez from the French 2nd division for £400k and we spend more than that on Albentosa. The foreign market has been a major weakness for us for a long long time. At least at first team level anyway.

Y

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

All George Burley bargain signings if I remember correctly 

Yep 3 good signings I think Reich was only a loan if i remember right...Burley also signed a young Osman on loan from Everton as well who looked good (although not a foreign signing ) he had a good eye for talent did Burley and his team

11 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Y

Yep 3 good signings I think Reich was only a loan if i remember right...Burley also signed a young Osman on loan from Everton as well who looked good (although not a foreign signing ) he had a good eye for talent did Burley and his team

He put together an excellent team for absolutely nothing in terms of transfer fees

Taken from DET article 

The transfer fee has not been disclosed, but is believed to be close to £2million, and it is being reported that Jozwiak is likely to sign as a Designated Player, a league roster label, indicating that a player’s salary and transfer fee exceed the league’s Maximum Salary Budget charge ($612,500 this year).

On 06/03/2022 at 07:15, S8TY said:

Y

He sure did have a good eye for talent, who remembers Junior.

22 hours ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

He sure did have a good eye for talent, who remembers Junior.

Junior and Svensson upfront, they had a nice little run together. Remember them scoring a nice goal at forest that never seems to get replayed these days. I was there, we should have won a couple of times back then but forest skanked equalisers. i think it was a 1-1 and a 2-2, remember Michael Johnson rattling the crossbar in the 2-2.

Edited by tomsdubs

On 05/03/2022 at 22:54, B4ev6is said:

I think gems to be had aboard just need to find them. I hope joswick finds his feet and himself again I liked him also just did not work out.

You mean “There’s gold in them thar hills!”

we just need to find it first, stake a claim and make sure no one steals it from us!

Simples, can’t see what the fuss is all about!image.png.d402a8f573192a5d5120ac5b1e20738a.png

On 06/03/2022 at 00:02, Ramslad1992 said:

15 years then! Our history with foreign players isn’t particularly great. You look at Leicester pulling Mahrez from the French 2nd division for £400k and we spend more than that on Albentosa. The foreign market has been a major weakness for us for a long long time. At least at first team level anyway.

We made a profit on Albentosa. Not as much as Leicester did with Mahrez that is true.

On 06/03/2022 at 00:02, Ramslad1992 said:

I blame Stephan Schnoor - up till then we were doing so well

• 2 weeks later...

Found it a bit odd that during Rooney’s interview I think it was Radio Derby making out that Jozwiak’s transfer hasn’t been confirmed.

I’m fairly certain that Derby announced it on their social media and obviously Jozwiak and Charlotte confirmed. Not sure what else radio Derby are looking for?

It seemed to create more bad blood between Rooney and the administrators by Rooney saying he’ll be angry if he’s not gone etc when it just wasn’t necessary - he’s gone! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2022 at 11:00, Mckram said:

Found it a bit odd that during Rooney’s interview I think it was Radio Derby making out that Jozwiak’s transfer hasn’t been confirmed.

I’m fairly certain that Derby announced it on their social media and obviously Jozwiak and Charlotte confirmed. Not sure what else radio Derby are looking for?

It seemed to create more bad blood between Rooney and the administrators by Rooney saying he’ll be angry if he’s not gone etc when it just wasn’t necessary - he’s gone! 

Charlotte's sporting director Zoran Krneta added: "We're very happy to complete the permanent signing of Kamil to become our next Designated Player. He is a talented, technical winger that can play on both sides of the pitch who has started pivotal matches for one of the top national teams in the world. Kamil fills a position of need and is equally gifted in scoring goals and providing assists to his teammates."

Err ... Yeah ok