Luke Plange - signed for Palace & loaned back

Jram

4 hours ago, Rambalin said:

I could see how it would appeal to. Luke if offered the chance.... Out of contract in the summer, London boy and ex Arsenal player, chance to play for a Arsenal legend. 

Hope he stays more chance of game time here though. 

Presumably he left Aresnhole for Derby because he wanted better chance of progressing his career. He would be miles of starting a prem game so not an obvious positive step (assuming he is happy personally in the culture capital of the East Midlands ?) to advance going to Palace right now as opposed to playing another 10+ Games for us.

Edited by Dean (hick) Saunders

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

He’s looked really good since getting his chance, hope we can hold onto him or Palace loan him back to us for 2 years, for free, and the PL overrule the EFL and say “let our clubs loan who they want to your clubs or we’re stopping your pocket money” 

We can't resign him on loan apparently due to embargo of transfers.

Plange looks to me to have all the attributes to be proper centre forward. He's not there yet, but I could see him being a £20m player in a couple of seasons. Quality no. 9s are really hard to find at this level. For that reason, I'd say he's our most irreplaceable player. I really hope he's still with us in August.

18 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Plange looks to me to have all the attributes to be proper centre forward. He's not there yet, but I could see him being a £20m player in a couple of seasons. Quality no. 9s are really hard to find at this level. For that reason, I'd say he's our most irreplaceable player. I really hope he's still with us in August.

I agree - and to say he only came into the team a few weeks ago shows you just how much potential he has. 

Learning from the best. 

19 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Ridiculous this is by the EFL. Club is in admin & needs money but we cant sell as we cant bring him back on loan even though it would be no extra outgoing financially. 

Apparently we want £1m, imagine if the EFL stop us from getting that

Imagine how much good strikers are actually worth. If he goes at the end of the season we get compensation don't we?