Luke Plange - signed for Palace & loaned back

Jram

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

The word is the EFL have agreed to let that happen.

I'd be angry and disappointed if this is the case. The EFL are continuing to just choose which rules to apply and when.

Its another striker who could be a 20-goal a year striker being let go.

I'd be genuinely interested to know if this is with or without Rooney's blessing but of course it'll be twisted by the whole fact that he's still with us, albeit on loan.

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I'd be angry and disappointed if this is the case. The EFL are continuing to just choose which rules to apply and when.

Its another striker who could be a 20-goal a year striker being let go.

I'd be genuinely interested to know if this is with or without Rooney's blessing but of course it'll be twisted by the whole fact that he's still with us, albeit on loan.

This is the price for Q not doing what they’re doing now 3 months ago.

Sounds like Rooneys been sold more lies from the administrators then. “No one will be sold, I guarantee that”.

FWIW, it’s difficult to deny a youngster like Plange the chance to get out of this wreck of a club and move to the Prem, so I understand why it’s happening. Just doesn’t half make Rooney look stupid AGAIN. Feel bad for the bloke, Quantuma have been lieing to him / us almost as much as Mel did.

Edited by Millenniumram

I guess we can't complain too much. Taking a lad in to the U23's and shipping him for a million not long later is good business, and its a million less we need to find to shut the EFL up.

I'm more surprised about the fact that they've allowed him to be loaned back, if that is true. Seems an oddly sensible decision from the EFL, albeit totally inconsistent with their rules which appears to be totally in line with the way they work.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Sounds like Rooneys been sold more lies from the administrators then. “No one will be sold, I guarantee that”.

FWIW, it’s difficult to deny a youngster like Plange the chance to get out of this wreck of a club and move to the Prem, so I understand why it’s happening. Just doesn’t half make Rooney look stupid AGAIN. Feel bad for the bloke, Quantuma have been lieing to him / us almost as much as Mel did.

He wouldn't be leaving. He would stay on loan. 

He is out of contract at the end of the season. If we turned this down I'm not sure we would get u23 compo at the end of the seaaon. 

Just now, sage said:

He wouldn't be leaving. He would stay on loan. 

He is out of contract at the end of the season. If we turned this down I'm not sure we would get u23 compo at the end of the seaaon. 

Rooney explicitly said Plange wouldn’t be sold despite Premier League interest.

I understand the logic behind it, but there’s no denying this is him once again being fed information by Quantuma which doesn’t reflect reality.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I guess we can't complain too much. Taking a lad in to the U23's and shipping him for a million not long later is good business, and its a million less we need to find to shut the EFL up.

I'm more surprised about the fact that they've allowed him to be loaned back, if that is true. Seems an oddly sensible decision from the EFL.

If he was allowed to loaned back the transfer embargo is an utter nonsense and not a sensible decision by the EFL just another one where they make it up as they go along.

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

This is the price for Q not doing what they’re doing now 3 months ago.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

they sit on a throne of lies. Dismantling the team, and a faor bit of the money will have to be used to pay the growing admin fees no doubt.  I did trust them but having second thoughts if this transfer goes through.

I know Quantuma are only in place to get money for the creditors, but if was a biddder I'd be even more relucatnt to invest if the future valuable assets are sold off.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Rooney explicitly said Plange wouldn’t be sold despite Premier League interest.

I understand the logic behind it, but there’s no denying this is him once again being fed information by Quantuma which doesn’t reflect reality.

Tbf they probably thought the loan bit wasn't a possibility 

Or maybe its not true and won't happen

3 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

they sit on a throne of lies. Dismantling the team, and a faor bit of the money will have to be used to pay the growing admin fees no doubt.  I did trust them but having second thoughts if this transfer goes through.

I know Quantuma are only in place to get money for the creditors, but if was a biddder I'd be even more relucatnt to invest if the future valuable assets are sold off.

Would we have kept him beyond this season anyway? Would the price be any higher in the summer?

1 minute ago, sage said:

Tbf they probably thought the loan bit wasn't a possibility 

Or maybe its not true and won't happen

Surely they knew before Rooney made that comment, the story came out about 2 hours later. They seem to keep making these cast iron guarantees to Rooney that they shouldn’t be making. This deal FWIW sounds like not a bad one, but you need to communicate better with staff so they know where they stand.

Doubt even the Daily Mail would make this up tbf, what would be the point? Nobody outside Derby fans gives a toss about the story, doubt even Palace fans care, not exactly gonna drive clicks.