Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

5 hours ago, BriggRam said:

I've just walked from the travelodge at the cricket ground to the nearest garage and back  it's bitterly cold, my ears are frozen, get wrapped up guys and girls

Big difference at that time of night (Early morning!)

Sunny intervals until 1pm ish, light cloud thereafter.  "Feels like" 4 deg.  Gentle breeze.  7% chance of rain.
As late January goes, it's set to be a good day all round!

Just need to see how many layers I can squeeze under my retro Rams Shirt, to avoid covering it up with a coat!  ?

?

On 26/01/2022 at 17:37, angieram said:

Just a heads up for non locals, that may be planning on driving in early, and parking up at or around The Assembly Rooms...

Regardless of any on-the-day road closures, Corporation Street (that short 100m stretch in front of The Council House, between the two roundabouts) is now a full time BUS LANE ONLY, and has been for a while.  I believe cameras are up, so you will get a ticket just for driving down there.

Don't plan on driving down The Morledge (With White Horse/McTurks on the left) and going straight on at the Albert St. roundabout. You'll need to go the long way around, and come in over Exeter Bridge or down Full Street.

Similarly, you can't drive in over Exeter Bridge and turn left at the Assembly Rooms roundabout (To get to Moreledge/Bus Station/Eagle Centre etc), (or right up the long-time one-way Full Street, of course) but you can access the car park from that direction.

Sorry, Can't do those fancy embedded map things!  ?

EDIT:
Sorry... My Bad... Not a full time Bus Lane... Restrictions apply 7am to 7pm!  Still relevant, I suspect!  
?

Edited by Mucker1884

On 26/01/2022 at 09:25, richinspain said:

union 5k GIF by Philadelphia Union
everyone back to the Brunny?

Just for @rynny who has put an ? emoji, there are more drinking establishments in the very near vicinity of the previously named one. One of these establishments has extremely friendly (and handsome ?) bar staff more than willing to serve large quantities of alcoholic beverages.

As we go through Pride Park, when you get to the roundabout that leads to the rear of the railway station, don't turn right, and don't allow those weary legs to get the better of you.

To help you remember this, and to give you that final push, I have come up with a little ditty. 
If we all sing it, we shouldn't get lost, and shouldn't give up, and together, we'll arrive at The Stadium in perfect harmony...

Though the way be long.
Let your heart beat strong.
Keep right on to the end.
Though you’re tired and weary.
Still journey on.
Till you come to your happy abode.
Keep right on to the end of the road, keep right on to the end.

?

25 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Just for @rynny who has put an ? emoji, there are more drinking establishments in the very near vicinity of the previously named one. One of these establishments has extremely friendly (and handsome ?) bar staff more than willing to serve large quantities of alcoholic beverages.

And your favourite purple cider drinking bamford will be in there too.

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

As we go through Pride Park, when you get to the roundabout that leads to the rear of the railway station, don't turn right, and don't allow those weary legs to get the better of you.

To help you remember this, and to give you that final push, I have come up with a little ditty. 
If we all sing it, we shouldn't get lost, and shouldn't give up, and together, we'll arrive at The Stadium in perfect harmony...

Though the way be long.
Still journey on.

?

I think you are hyper this morning! You need to conserve your energy! I am hoping for 2 hours sleep in the car now having been "on duty" with my dad all night.  ???

39 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Though the way be long.
Still journey on.

?

That will go down well with our opponents today! We'll just carry on nicking sheff wed songs.

Edited by ossieram

11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Never met anyone from the forum. If you spot me and want to hurl abuse (or maybe to say hi), my plan is to wear this same outfit from a few days ago. Train doesn't get to Derby till 11.45 so I'll join the march en route...

1570428147_WithVickionBlackfriarsbridge(3).thumb.jpg.ae8a39360d39b38bc3a2116bc9e2c489.jpg

If they don’t recognise you Keith they might smell you. When you say a ‘few days ago’ actually how long have you been wearing that same outfit?