Urgent Question on DCFC in Parliament

EulogyForEvolution

I think our local MPs really stepped up to the plate this afternoon on our behalf.

All those on here calling them out on their comments after the meeting with the EFL yesterday should apologise. They were just fact gathering, and their backroom staff had them very well briefed inside twenty-four hours.

There was no politics, just local pride. I  applaud them all. 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I think our local MPs really stepped up to the plate this afternoon on our behalf.

All those on here calling them out on their comments after the meeting with the EFL yesterday should apologise. They were just fact gathering, and their backroom staff had them very well briefed inside twenty-four hours.

There was no politics, just local pride. I  applaud them all. 

The Bury guy was good too wasn't he? 

1 hour ago, minesahartington said:

Pathetic that Boro release a statement during the debate saying how reasonable they are and their joke MP waves it about talking compromise and to be included. What a joke. Should have been scolded for a dubious claim. Maggie should have nutted him

Here is enjoying seats in the directors box.  ducking grimer wormtongue MP for Gibsons ********.  Try reading what the pond life from Middlesbrough have put against their ******** panic statement regarding us going out of business

image.png.3e85afcb6995cc37d785adae50bfc069.png

From what ive learnt on here this morning a key question that wants asking to the willing to be lenient man from middlesboro is why didnt he do the same to bournemouth when they beat them by 4pts for the championship yet found guilty and made to pay millions in a fine . This surely is now a huge and main point to show he is being vindictive . 

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Every little helps. And that today was quite a lot. 

In what way?

I'm not saying don't do any of this by the way.  As I said yesterday, if you want change, then be vocal and fight for reform.  That's how good things happen.  I am just saying I don't see it impacting the immediate future of what is happening right now.  

46 minutes ago, SBW said:

In what way?

I'm not saying don't do any of this by the way.  As I said yesterday, if you want change, then be vocal and fight for reform.  That's how good things happen.  I am just saying I don't see it impacting the immediate future of what is happening right now.  

A rocket was inserted up the EFL’s fundament, without vaseline . Their job now is to find a solution that saves face for all  

1 hour ago, SBW said:

Very nice to hear, and it's always good to have people pull together.

Sadly, I don't see it having an impact on the immediate future of DCFC.

I think you are wrong. Did you listen to all of it? I did. Government minister   demands EFL take action to save our great club. His words. And he's a Palace fan.  

25 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

A rocket was inserted up the EFL’s fundament, without vaseline . Their job now is to find a solution that saves face for all  

Has it?

They've made a statement stating what the club need to do.  It's there for everyone to see, they just volleyed it right back into Q's court.  

21 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think you are wrong. Did you listen to all of it? I did. Government minister   demands EFL take action to save our great club. His words. And he's a Palace fan.  

Like I said, soundbites are all well and good.

People keep going off words.  It's action that counts.