The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

It's the EFLs/Parrys mission for us to be relegated, There's not an incling of doubt about that, They

Some at the EFl may take the orthodox view that clubs should not ‘benefit’ from admin, so they may hope we go down. They’re entitled to their view but it’s grossly simplistic in our case 

some will be against us because of MM’s attacks, that’s true 

and there may be others at the  EFl who come on here, read what we say about them and their boss and think: “good riddance if you go down”. They are only human. That’s sort of what I was on about today

But one thing is for sure: their ideal scenario was for us to win the case against Gibbo and for the panel to say: no club can sue another for P&S breach 

Any prospective owner watching todays game against Peterborough could not fail to have been impressed by the never say die attitude of players and staff. Plus the incredible support from the stands. So loud we could probably be heard in Nottingham. 

if that was me as a possible owner I would so want to be involved and help this club grow 

1 hour ago, rsmini said:

Any prospective owner watching todays game against Peterborough could not fail to have been impressed by the never say die attitude of players and staff. Plus the incredible support from the stands. So loud we could probably be heard in Nottingham. 

if that was me as a possible owner I would so want to be involved and help this club grow 

Except, the only potential owner we have known attend any game was Kirchner. I’m not saying the others haven’t but if they have, I thought we’d know about it.

Directors box was very empty again today.

8 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

I think that said 7 working days after the accord? So mid week for a PB? Not holding my breath but it is now time for the admins to deliver and meet their own timescales. 

They said hopefully 7 to 10 days no guarantees though, the EFL have to approve the PB also so best  not get to hopeful. 

We are not going to get our 21 points back, and as a result we are still most likely going to get relegated. That is a  harsh and painful reality... fantastic fight (not too literally Tom) though the players are putting in, backed by our amazing support.

Even so , there are several reasons to believe that our agreement to the 21 points deduction was gained under false pretences. The first and most immediately pressing is that Q were very specific that they only agreed to the points deduction in order to assist a speedy exit from administration. That speedy exit hasn't happened, and the principle reason for that once again is the EFL's footling incompetence and the connected issue that their rulebook is not fit for purpose either.

So I think continued pressure on EFL by DCFC Fans  on this forum (and elsewhere)  is  fair game. EFL has been found out on some past issues (and I know there is much more to come out). Their continuing and desperate attempts at self justification are plainly now not working. Even some mainstream journalists have turned against them, Nixon had been used as their mouthpiece before but even he seems to have woken up and smelt the coffee.

The message to EFL really needs to be...  enough is enough.. your incompetence (and worse) has cost us dearly and we will not tolerate any more delays, obstructions or penalties. Let us name a PB, end the embargo and renew contracts. And this needs to happen within the next week or so.. or else, for sure the whole can of worms that is EFL's lack of competence and care will be scrutinised big time, not just by us fans , but taking it up in the media and in Parliament and whatever other forums we can.             

Edited by PistoldPete

10 hours ago, rsmini said:

The whole stadium was singing at the end. I honestly cannot remember anything like it.

8 hours ago, rammieib said:

Except, the only potential owner we have known attend any game was Kirchner. I’m not saying the others haven’t but if they have, I thought we’d know about it.

Even if they’ve not attended any games I’m sure they’d be aware of the, size of the crowds, the passion and support from the supporters and the fighting spirit amongst the players as evidenced by the number of late goals scored.

9 hours ago, rammieib said:

Someone like Ashley isn't going to put in an appearance at PP unless and until he's announced, at the very least, to be named as the preferred bidder. To do otherwise would make him look foolish and he certainly isn't that.

Not to say he may have had one of his minions in attendance - I'm sure few if any of us know what they look like.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Someone like Ashley isn't going to put in an appearance at PP unless and until he's announced, at the very least, to be named as the preferred bidder. To do otherwise would make him look foolish and he certainly isn't that.

Not to say he may have had one of his minions in attendance - I'm sure few if any of us know what they look like.

Unlike Kirchner. How not to do it. Has he given his Rams coat back yet?