The Administration Thread

Boycie

On 03/02/2022 at 14:43, GboroRam said:

Mel obviously is the person who's been doing us over the bonnet of a Ford Cortina in some country lay-by. And we loved every moment of it at the time.

I suspect he's turned up to the restaurant wearing a fake Armani suit and ordered some of the best champagne in there, just so we'd drop our panties. He's now finished, pulled up his trousers and jumped back in the Cortina and scarpered, leaving us feeling a bit used and dirty, and looking for someone to pick us up from that lay-by and take us home. Oh yes, and when he ordered the wines he'd left his wallet in his other jacket, so we've stepped in and paid. We're in Cash Converters in the morning pawning the fridge freezer to cover the costs.

Mate....Mel has just called and said he wants to give me the money he owes for the wine and not to worry he will stump up the cash to get the fridge freezer back.

He also says he's in town tomorrow so would love to meet up to apologise in person. I was supposed to be out with my new partner Andy who is an administrator by profession,  but Mel seems genuine so I will probably meet him for a quick drink. I'm just choosing some nice underwear, not that I intend to do anything  . but you have to make an effort sometimes. #readytobehurtagain

1 hour ago, Amberram said:

Ahhhhh.   Ssswweeeeet

Hahahaha jesus.....tell me you don't understand law without telling me you don't ya know wycombes owner is a top American lawyer...and they dont pick fights they can't win legally.

Appears that's exactly the case you Wycombe numpty

Not being in the Championship this year has cost us, on the surface, around £10m," Couhig told BBC Sport. "It has probably cost another £5-10m in residual monies that would have come from us being in the Championship for a second year. It is a £15-20m loss.

I don't know if there is a viable claim or not but there is no question we will look," he added without saying who any claim would be against.  I don't know about English bankruptcy.

1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

Mate....Mel has just called and said he wants to give me the money he owes for the wine and not to worry he will stump up the cash to get the fridge freezer back.

He also says he's in town tomorrow so would love to meet up to apologise in person. I was supposed to be out with my new partner Andy who is an administrator by profession,  but Mel seems genuine so I will probably meet him for a quick drink. I'm just choosing some nice underwear, not that I intend to do anything  . but you have to make an effort sometimes. #readytobehurtagain

Don’t come moaning to us when you wake up with a sore @r*e in the morning…

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Is anyone else not a fan of this question and answer format of Statement?

It just irritates me. Especially when the questions are inevitably worded to suit a certain answer.

If you are making a statement, make it a statement. Not the question is like it to be and my answer, but your statement of your position.

It's a standard pi$$ing contest. My dad's bigger than your dad. I hope as others have said this is master stroke by MM and flushes this turd once and for all. Time will tell....... Hopefully very quickly.