The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, i-Ram said:

Mmmh. The letter may have some positive effect, but I can’t see Mel having his ultimate duel fantasy with Gibson in Court. High Noon at the High Court. The letters we have seen from both parties only confirm to me that the club is caught in the middle of a fight between two petty dick swingers rather than two fearsome gun slingers.

Swing whatever they want, just so long as it’s not us in the middle getting spit-roasted…

11 minutes ago, Gisby said:

Loads of posturing from both sides, it’s a ‘my willy is bigger than your willy’ thing. Most important message I take from this (which should reassure us all) is that there are players in this debacle that have the gift to save us from liquidation and this latest development indicates to me that they will not let this happen despite all the negative noise. 

Mel’s slapped his on the table and broke it in half.

22 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

well unless they take him up on the offer it doesn't solve anythig, but it certainly shifts the narrative bigtime and looks to have completley wrongfooted EFl and the parasite clubs with their own crappy statements. Morris is rightly blamed for a lot of the crap we are in , but he is right with almost everything he says here.  

It does (hopefully) solve things as either they take up his offer or he underwrites the costs for the new owners, so either way any interested parties should now be able to make their move and a PB be named

1 hour ago, David said:

My birthday on the 26th February, the day we get taken over and start a new era. Book it. 

Christ - you have the same birthday as the Memsahib.

Does that mean that I've got to bring you breakfast in bed as well?

(Croissants, bacon and the best sauteed mushrooms you've ever tasted, all topped with gruyere cheese).

I was fairly confident that mels meeting with the council last week was about putting some sort of deal together. I said at the time that I thought it was the most significant meeting that day and maybe we are finding out it’s outcome tonight.

I don’t think I really went into detail about it, but I thought it might have involved the stadium to be honest but I’m highly intrigued about what steps will be taken next.

You know what I like about this?

Mel released just on the eve of MFC's big FA Cup tie at Old Trafford.

Remember how Gibson initiated his claim against DCFC before our big play-off game?

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

For once, rooting for Man Utd!

Imagine someone from MFC scuttling up to Gibson, in the Manchester executive suite, saying: "Errmmm, boss....you need to read this....."

C O Y F R

Edited by Woodypecker

I get the impression Mel has just sat back waiting for the right time to strike......I think it's quite relevant the EFL have made themselves out to be impartial and sympathetic to DCFC, but last nights statement they released they admitted they were backing Boro's claim against us........after todays poo news about Ebosle leaving, I really was finally losing faith.....I'm now back on board........is it too early for the MM efl on strings photo ?

Edited by BriggRam

8 minutes ago, Turnstile said:

Has Morris left the club though? He seem to be very close to the administrators who I thought were supposed to be doing there best for the creditors not pandering to Morris’s wishes.I genuinely feel if Morris did cut all ties with DCFC Gibson would drop his vile vendetta against them. Gibson seems to want Morris out of and away from football forever. Morris to me seems to still want to be involved somewhere down the line and that is causing this impasse which is slowly strangling us.Morris has really pissed Gibson off to an unbelievable level.

Genuine question here, in what way does he seem 'very close to the administrators' and in what way are the administrators 'pandering to Morris's wishes'?

8 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Said that in an earlier post, their aim is to be as destructive as possible, delay things as long as they can and make things as difficult as they can. The money is irrelevant.....

There getting there, But, We aint dead yet, Now lets see what the EFL and Boro are really after, If both Boro and the EFL turn this down it'll show the rest of the "football family" what their game really is.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Christ - you have the same birthday as the Memsahib.

Does that mean that I've got to bring you breakfast in bed as well?

(Croissants, bacon and the best sauteed mushrooms you've ever tasted, all topped with gruyere cheese).

Can I politely decline? I like to sleep naked so don't want to make things awkward