The Administration Thread

Boycie

31 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Just the first and we are as Appleby has already said "good to go".

Not sure but I think Appleby may have been good to go before the football creditor point emerged. In other words, if Big Mike had not crashed the party we might already be home and dry, with Appleby (well, his investors) taking the risk. If that’s right, we should all hope that the football creditor surprise has not  lost him credibility with those investors 

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Not sure but I think Appleby may have been good to go before the football creditor point emerged. In other words, if Big Mike had not crashed the party we might already be home and dry, with Appleby (well, his investors) taking the risk. If that’s right, we should all hope that the football creditor surprise has not  lost him credibility with those investors 

I think the football creditor thing has always been there. That's why Quantuma thought they could annouce a preferred bidder last week, but the EFL said no because they don't know their own rules. 

10 minutes ago, SBW said:

Expect the worst and you are never disappointed!

In all seriousness, maybe Couhig and/or Gibson will crack.  Do you believe they will, though?  It doesn't feel like they will to me.  Time will obviously tell. 

It’s not that I think they will crack  I think they are under enough pressure to be looking for an elegant exit from the spotlight. The fact that one MP described the claims as a ‘stretch’ will not have gone unnoticed 

7 hours ago, Archied said:

Yep disgusting, had a builder many years ago pull that stroke with me and a lot of subbies on some jobs , was a scam , he had loads of money , big house, flash cars , he told me it was a limited company tough , I told him he agreed the price personally with me and job was spot on,

was much younger then and after a few wrangles he paid me, it could have gone badly but principle s is principal s ?‍♂️,

I know the carpenter was done for 30 k and went bust poor sod

I don’t know how they sleep at night you hear of it too often. Debts should stay with the person and not the business in my eyes, would stop it happening as much. 

2 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

I've seen it reported that Mel Morris still wants £20m for the stadium, maybe he'll drop that to £15m & the Preferred Bidder would have £5m spare from their planned budget so we can give Boro & Wycombe some 'go away' money.

I know it would be painful to pay them anything at all but i'd rather do that than face being a Phoenix club.

I know some have mentioned they'd rather go bust than pay them anything but have those people really considered the level we'd be playing at if that happened ?

Tier 9 is where we may end up - North East Counties League Premier - that's the equivalent of where the Macclesfield Phoenix club are now & it's one level below Belper Town

Opponents

AFC Mansfield, Albion Sports, Athersley Recreation, Barton Town, Bottesford Town, Eccleshill United, Emley, Garforth Town, Goole, Grimsby Borough, Handsworth, Hemsworth Miners Welfare, Knaresborough Town, Maltby Main, Penistone Church, Sherwood Colliery, Silsden, Staveley Miners Welfare, Thackley, Winterton Rangers

I don't even know where most of those places are & it would take 5 straight promotions just to get back to League 2

I know Mel Morris doing us favours is a pipe dream but please, if him or any of his family are reading this, please help !!

Never !!!.............................. give them parasites nothing!!!!! Zero!! Zilch!! bugger All !! F ALL ......

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think the football creditor thing has always been there. That's why Quantuma thought they could annouce a preferred bidder last week, but the EFL said no because they don't know their own rules. 

Hang on Pete

Rooney told by Q Friday am “we’re off for tea with the EFl, Pb announced later today or tomorrow. Feel free to publish that.”

Later - Meeting with EFl:    
EFl “err, what about the football creditors point?”

Q: “no need to worry about that, the claims are specious and anyway we’re going to cram them down”

EFl: ‘oh dear,  be that as it may it seems you’ve not actually understood the problem’

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Interesting - Council Leader seems to indicate further that a preferred bidder is very close...

We know one is close though, we were on the verge of naming one last week.  The issue is whether is “named tomorrow” close or “once ‘Boro/Wycombe are sorted” close.

8 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Hang on Pete

Rooney told by Q Friday am “we’re off for tea with the EFl, Pb announced later today or tomorrow. Feel free to publish that.”

Later - Meeting with EFl:    
EFl “err, what about the football creditors point?”

Q: “no need to worry about that, the claims are specious and anyway we’re going to cram them down”

EFl: ‘oh dear,  be that as it may it seems you’ve not actually understood the problem’

What do you think Qs statement about 'going against statute' meant then?

Edited by RoyMac5

Just ventured over to LTLF to see what the Forest fans are saying. It's not nice.

Derby County Football Club going bust will be a devastating blow to the city, to people's livelihoods and to people's mental health. The fact that the vast majority of them are laughing and saying it's what we deserve is sickening.

Utterly sickening.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7