The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Bleedin ell, Just because the EFL brought someone in to value PP and used Morecambe's ground as it's double they think they are part of the Admin process.

PS anyone going to Morecambe on the 10th Sept...go visit the Chieftain Hotel pub...very good, Drank in their a few times, Just off the front, Across the road is where they sell the best pies in football...Potts Pies, Sold at Morecambe FC also Look Over There You See That GIF by McLaren 

Booked a hotel five minutes walk away, I’ll give it a try, if we have a team and some tickets by then.?

This missing person, I just know that this person having postponed their holiday for 2.5 months waiting on CK has gone: "Stuff it, this wont be done in the next 2 weeks, I'm off to sunnier climes for my holiday, see you in mid July"

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Booked a hotel five minutes walk away, I’ll give it a try, if we have a team and some tickets by then.?

Nice beer and the locals are fine, A lot of the pubs on the front were/are a bit chavvy, There's a good one at the old railway station...it's called The Station ? a further up the road ...good food and you can swing a fare few cats in there.

image.thumb.png.1364406073230a656ed498b80365cf3b.png

46 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Then has this to say on Derbys staff losing their livelihoods and getting no redundancy for 12 months, at a rate of 10-20% of the amount really due.  A Wigan fan as well of all things.

Saw this and looked at his profile to see which club his bias came from (assuming Forest) and was flabbergasted to see he is a Wigan fan.

Just shows the complete willful lack of understanding and general malice from the 'football family'.

I know it was discussed on here earlier about taking the moral high ground and not celebrating should another club went through what we have done. But... with the exception of Blackpool, Palace, Arsenal and a those passive fans who neither supported nor piled on, I would absolutely celebrate another club going through what we have done. Even if it's just to prove that we aren't a one-off and football as a whole is broken and to quash this ridiculous idea that we somehow deserve this.

Sorry, but after the 2 years we have had, I would relish the opportunity to say 'I told you so'. If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

58 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

In a nutshell

Same bloke retweets this.

Then has this to say on Derbys staff losing their livelihoods and getting no redundancy for 12 months, at a rate of 10-20% of the amount really due.  A Wigan fan as well of all things.

Why do people remotely care what 1 idiot on twitter is saying? It's an irrelevance. In the 70s/80s/90s there were tonnes of blokes with no real mates who sat at the end of a bar talking rubbish. People ignored them then. Why listen to them now?

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Why do people remotely care what 1 idiot on twitter is saying? It's an irrelevance. In the 70s/80s/90s there were tonnes of blokes with no real mates who sat at the end of a bar talking rubbish. People ignored them then. Why listen to them now?

That would be 1 plus 500 a day.  

13 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Saw this and looked at his profile to see which club his bias came from (assuming Forest) and was flabbergasted to see he is a Wigan fan.

Just shows the complete willful lack of understanding and general malice from the 'football family'.

I know it was discussed on here earlier about taking the moral high ground and not celebrating should another club went through what we have done. But... with the exception of Blackpool, Palace, Arsenal and a those passive fans who neither supported nor piled on, I would absolutely celebrate another club going through what we have done. Even if it's just to prove that we aren't a one-off and football as a whole is broken and to quash this ridiculous idea that we somehow deserve this.

Sorry, but after the 2 years we have had, I would relish the opportunity to say 'I told you so'. If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

People always think their club is treated harshly and/or others less so. How often do you see people say something along the lines of "the EFL are helping Derby", when our perception is that they were vindictive in their approach to the stadium/amortisation and they've forced relegation on us.
A Wigan fan my point to them having to sell almost every player that had to cover their debts, whereas we still kept Bielik, Lawrence, Bird, Knight, etc.
Other fans may point to Bury and Macclesfield being forced to start from scratch, whereas we've had extension after extension... oblivious to the fact we still had funding to keep us going and had interested parties willing to buy us.