The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

My absolute guess.

Perhaps the group have recently asked one of their members to leave, I stuck up for that person, but I wonder if he was instrumental in CK coming back to the club.

You mean the group that broke the news that Kirchner was back in. I thinks it’s coming together now, it’s there in black and white. 

20 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

That *shouldn't* have anything to do with Kirchner's personal wealth though.  AFAIK, Slync.io are a publicly-traded company, that's had several rounds of venture capital funding - they should definitely not be dependant on their CEO putting money in himself to meet payroll.

Agreed - I’m talking more about credibility. 

37 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

I would imagine the EFL have the right to say that unfortunately DCFC have been unable to provide proof of funding to complete the upcoming season therefore it is with regret they have been excluded from the seasons fixture list to maintain the integrity of the league.

Yes, I imagine that you would.

24 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

sorry im not quite sure what you mean? rob dorsett says there are local businessmen willing to fund us because he comes on dcfcfans forum? has that been stated on here before he said it ?

Yes . I have said it , and Nixon hangs on my every word. Bit in the paper about it tomorrow. 

Edited by PistoldPete

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

in a nutshell, yes. He is young and ambitious and so far the ONLY person that's shown willing to save the club. He cannot possibly have thought his money would fail any checks. Have you ever considered he and his advisors have no prior expertise in this field? Many people fail things, it isn't always down to character flaw ffs!

I believe(d) that CK, simply by aligning with Cook, Rooney and Stretford, had vision and belief, and was basically backing himself/Derby to succeed, and that is what I wanted from whoever owns us.

What I don't want is owners NOT committed to a vision of success.

If he is a fantasist, he has done no such thing.  He has delayed the day we escape from our troubles.  In the absence of firm proof he is anything other than this, I believe we should all move on from him.  His offer may well have made us feel we may eat lobster when porridge and beans is what is on the menu.

2 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

If he is a fantasist, he has done no such thing.  He has delayed the day we escape from our troubles.  In the absence of firm proof he is anything other than this, I believe we should all move on from him.  His offer may well have made us feel we may eat lobster when porridge and beans is what is on the menu.

Give me porridge and beans any day.

11 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Do you really think the EFL want to help us even care about us.

All they care about is that they are not the organisation that puts us into liquidation,,they would rather the administrators did that,that way they save face.

I think that the EFL are twitchy about a large ancient club going down the pan - as that would leave them open to some serious Govt scrutiny by Nadine Dorries - EFL bashing would be popular and a big vote winner for Boris right now.

Anyway - stop worrying, its going to be all okay.

I am planning on winning the Euro Millions this Friday and Mrs WHR says I can have half to save the club.

I plan to be Owner - Manager - Player. I shall pick myself every week, and play a different position to show the rest of the team how easy it is.

Sport Fail GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

1 hour ago, duncanjwitham said:

Yeah, I don't really get it either.  They have to be thinking they can get Morris to clear most, if not all, of the MSD debt and just hand the stadium over - it's the only obvious weak point.  But I'd be amazed if Morris's reply is anything other than "I literally don't have the cash to pay it off".  Obviously it depends whether you believe that's actually true or not etc, but he definitely won't have £20m+ just sat in a bank account somewhere, at best we'll be waiting while he scrabbles around for it.

There's obviously some wiggle room with HMRC etc, but I suspect it's not anywhere enough for the type of deal that Ashley seems to be wanting.

The point is there is still time.  When there is time there is no wiggle room.  Those saying will shout loudly, professing this as fact; they would sign the point in blood, if necessary.  Q represent creditors who want delay rather than lowball offers.

Once you get to the nitty gritty and actual 100% loss versus fractional compensation, you see movement.  Not until.  If I was interested, i would not bid yet either.  

Just now, alram said:

i think the most depressing thing about this whole process is the lack of progress we have seen from day one. 

we are in exactly the same position we were when we went into admin apart from the club has got more expensive to buy.

That's not true.

We've lost a few players along the way.

And been relegated.

10 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

In that case we should all move well away from him!

To be fair if we accepted the -15 now we'd probably still be able to assemble a decent squad and have an outside chance of making the play offs. Its the messing around and likelihood of another relegation battle which really rubs me up the wrong way about MA and others stance on our price. 

Most people had MA down as the preferred bidder months back, with them predicting us in league 1 on -15 and yet because of Q and CK's ineptitude we're still in no mans land.