The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

Latest rumour I've heard is that Pearce has said there is a serious meeting tonight with a potential buyer who could even sign a deal tonight. Kirchner is out and he made it sound like it isn't Ashley. 

I haven't got a clue if there is any truth in this at all, it was just a message passed on. 

If ‘could sign a deal tonight’ is right, perhaps it’s an insider - eg someone involved in the stadium leasing deal.  They will have good knowledge of the ck deal and so might be able to step in quickly. Seems incredible a newcomer could move that fast  

19 minutes ago, David Graham Brown said:

I’ve not read all the comments on this thread, but is anyone concerned about the possible loss of Rosenior? And who would replace him?

Given whats going on with the club atm no i dont think anyone will be overly concerned that liam is leaving. We might not have a club for him to work at if things carry on like this,!

6 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Ed Dawes took some terrible stick for breaking the CK story last week. We all moan when no information comes forth . And a lot of fans moan if they don’t like what they are hearing. I must admit that Cohig ran rings round Ed , but he is a Barrister.I just get the feeling Ed is doing his best in a bad situation.

I was extremely disappointed that he held up the EFL as the potential heroes riding in to save the day.

No Derby fan should ever see the EFL as anything other than a group of charlatans who would gladly sacrifice the Rams to save their own skins, regardless of how the future plays out.

If, and it's a big if, they end up doing something that benefits us then you can be certain that it will be an accidental by product of something they have done to benefit themselves.

f*** the EFL

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

If ‘could sign a deal tonight’ is right, perhaps it’s an insider - eg someone involved in the stadium leasing deal.  They will have good knowledge of the ck deal and so might be able to step in quickly. Seems incredible a newcomer could move that fast  

Sauce with thread above I not seen anything saying he is out.

15 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Hi Alan when do you think Kirchners money will clear?

Reluctantnicko

The money will be here by the fifth shake of a lambs tail.

The sun has aligned with Leo in the East, which signals money from the orient.  Look out for the hooded man by Wednesday. The colour Green will be important for your future prospects.

Love Nicko.

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

But can Q move that fast, I didn’t expect any new this afternoon as it would interfere with their afternoon nap ? 

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Given whats going on with the club atm no i dont think anyone will be overly concerned that liam is leaving. We might not have a club for him to work at if things carry on like this,!

We will have a derby county for god sake

4 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

No reason to doubt any poster here but can someone educate me when someone last on here got some great ITK information that ended up happening?

SDSR used to share loads of insight, mackworthram had a purple patch…. Not sure what happened, maybe he moved out of mackworth. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Let me try and make it a bit simpler for you Archied. Little scenario. I work in the charity sector, helping charities get money. When I am going through the process of getting the information I need I always ask the question, in a jokey kind of way, what processes do you have in place to prevent the Chief Executive running off to the Caribbean with the money? Now if that was to happen, obviously the Chief Executive would be in hot water and face the full force of the law, quite rightly. But what do you think the Charity Commission's stance would be on this? Ok charity it was the Chief Executive's fault, no worries, on your way? I don't think so. They would be hauled before the Charity Commission and asked to explain how they let this happen. Do you see my point? If you don't we will just have to agree to disagree......

Given the chicanery that goes on in the charity sector I think we will agree to disagree