The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Needlesh said:

I don't want to be a killjoy, but can we all be a touch more considerate? All this page number/year based humour is not helping the majority of forum members who don't have time to waste wading through trivia and simply want to check the thread for the latest puns. Thanks.

Understand that. But there is the 'updates' thread which is where important posts go and comments cannot be made. HTH.

2 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

I don't want to be a killjoy, but can we all be a touch more considerate? All this page number/year based humour is not helping the majority of forum members who don't have time to waste wading through trivia and simply want to check the thread for the latest puns. Thanks.

i nearly missed that one. Like it.

4 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

If you are not on here refreshing at least every 5 minutes are you even a fan?

6 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Anyone else tiring of needlesh interventions?

F1550451-CAB7-4DD6-A0DF-0BE952337B30.thumb.png.6fb78325a8eb871abb576fd2f418b6bb.png

Very ITK on this one, CK has withdrawn it cash. It’s was on its way across the Atlantic however some storms had slowed its progress. It had been hoped that it would appear today at 1pm. However the he tried telling them he had nothing to declare at the port and now the money has been confiscated. Back to plan A. Source Derek Trotter, he’s recently resurrected his career in laundering Diamonds. 

23 minutes ago, Archied said:

What was in place within the club was what Morris dictated as owner??‍♂️

Derby County is bigger than any individual Archied, processes should have been in place that were not. Anyway, I think I have made my point. Let's hope matters off the pitch are sorted sooner rather than later.

Just now, Elwood P Dowd said:

Is that you Winston Smith?

Just remember, the moderators are watching you.

DCFC fans is at war with Chris Kirchner, dcfcfans has always been at war with Chris Kirchner. Dcfcfans is at peace with Mike Ashley. Dcfcfans has always been at peace with Mike Ashley.

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Derby County is bigger than any individual Archied, processes should have been in place that were not. Anyway, I think I have made my point. Let's hope matters off the pitch are sorted sooner rather than later.

Sorry jimbo but your totaly failing to make your point ,, Morris owned derby lock stock and barrel, he held total power to run it ( run it down ) however he decided and nobody had the power to stop him , he even did away with having any kind of a proper functioning board , derby county football club are every bit the victim to this man as the creditors ,, it’s a point the EFL could well do with recognising too along with other clubs and other clubs fans

5 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/derby-under-from-67711300 - per @RoyMac5's post

Key points:

Clubs want Derby out if buyer not found - hence the EFL saying they're getting involved
Trevor Birch was due to meet, but called it off after it was leaked
Derby won't be offered a place in L2 if it fails
CK said money will be there TODAY (Monday) "one way or another" - he's back in US to finalise his plan B while the initial money clears AML

What the hell has it got to do with other clubs exactly?