The Administration Thread

Boycie

48 minutes ago, TomG said:

Not what Ashley's lawyers are saying!

And what agenda do you think they might have? 

Ashley's Lawyers have been very careful with the wording of their (written specifically to be) leaked letter to mention interest, but not bids. It means no more than any of the other claims he's put through Rob Doorknob.

7 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Why do I have the feeling CKs funds will clear next week and he will be the new owner 

The problem is even if it did go through, he will have a job getting a lot of fans back onside.

Maybe it is completely innocent, and there's a holdup with the European clearing bank which he has no control over. But if this were the case why did he not at least say something.

Had he just been upfront and honest instead of going silent, fans wouldn't have turned against him. At the same time, the multiple contradictory media reports haven't helped matters. 

If he gets the club then he gets the club and we're saved. That's all that matters, as many on here continue to say.

14 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

According to Dorset the price has gone up but does that still apply to Kirchner's "agreed deal" or just to potential new buyers?

Either way, exchange rate for the pound very low at the moment, so CK may benefit by the rates - unless he really did transfer a while back.

Very convenient to mention a price rise at the same time as someone brings up MASH's 4bn turnover, hey? 

The price now includes the stadium too? What about the deal from Clowes to get it from Mel? 

Anything to make out that Ashley is the only person who will ever be able to afford us. Blatant. 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Just now, Rammy03 said:

The problem is even if it did go through, he will have a job getting a lot of fans back onside.

Maybe it is completely innocent, and there's a holdup with the European clearing bank which he has no control over. But if this were the case why did he not at least say something.

Had he just been upfront and honest instead of going silent, fans wouldn't have turned against him. At the same time, the multiple contradictory media reports haven't helped matters. 

If he gets the club then he gets the club and we're saved. That's all that matters, as many on here continue to say.

Perhaps he kepted quite because he knew take a while to clear and did not want any more abuse that I dont blame him for. Once he knew there was a hold up he could have said there a probleam but I am working 24 hours a day and a week try and sort it.

20 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

I wasn't referring to how much he was offering it was in relation to him saying he wouldn't pay the full amount accrued by the administrators.

He may have a point, are we getting value for money?

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

He has got cash no doubt. So has Kirchner although he has difficulty transferring it. So has Clowes, with no payment difficulties. And despite what Sky Sports report (presumably briefed by Ashley), Morgan and Appleby have cash too .

Has Krichner? I have serious doubts, at least with the others (especially Clowes and Ashley) we know they have it. Personally I’d just deal with Ashley now and get it done and dusted. 

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Ombudsman?

Could be, but there must surely be their professional body in the first instance. There’s the bar council and the law society for lawyers .. What is it for insolvency practitioners ?  That port of call comes before the ombudsman I would have thought ? 

3 minutes ago, jono said:

Could be, but there must surely be their professional body in the first instance. There’s the bar council and the law society for lawyers .. What is it for insolvency practitioners ?  That port of call comes before the ombudsman I would have thought ? 

English Federation of Leeches