The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Quantuma. The name gives the impression of a state of the art, fast moving and brilliantly organised company. Rebranding needed I fear. 

Don’t get it.  Just can’t understand how Q can appoint CK as pb - and sign an spa with him - without first ensuring there will be no ‘logistical’ issues that stand in the way of completion 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Seriously, in their heart of hearts how many people actually expected that things were going to be done and dusted by 5 tonight?

I can understand the reactions of disappointment but for me this was always going to be the inevitable outcome given previous proceedings.

didn't expect it to get done.  but thought (foolishly) there might have been some comms whether good or bad.

3 minutes ago, Sheff Ram said:

Doesn't mention Clowes. Nobody does. But wasn't he the one rumoured to be buying the stadium?

You know when you're buying a new car or a new computer, anything like that, you always add a few extra things that push the price up a little bit get you even more excited.

Well Mr Clowes you can have Pride Park, as agreed, but how about we throw in the club for only another 20 mill?

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Seriously, in their heart of hearts how many people actually expected that things were going to be done and dusted by 5 tonight?

I can understand the reactions of disappointment but for me this was always going to be the inevitable outcome given previous proceedings.

Think people need to remember that the 5pm deadline wasn't for us. It was for CK.

We're not hearing anything right now, but certainly things will be kicking off royally in the background now. 

Looks like CK is out. Rooney will now follow. Rosenior going today is an indicator of that, I think.

We might not hear anything tonight, but there's a chance things will start to spill over.

Next week will be a big one. 

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Don’t get it.  Just can’t understand how Q can appoint CK as pb - and sign an spa with him - without first ensuring there will be no ‘logistical’ issues that stand in the way of completion 

Doesn’t make sense at all. Q have a lot of explaining to do.

6 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Thanks Morris you cretin......I don't think I've ever witnessed us fans being treated so poorly like s*** on someones shoe!! without fans any club is nothing!

I know he’s royally dropped us in it but I think, for your own sanity, you really need to move on. So many of your posts are slagging off Mel and whilst they may well be justified, they’re not going to change or achieve anything. Also, I don’t think you can pin absolutely everything going wrong down to him. For example, it’s not his fault CK appears to have messed us about and should also probably be the subject of your anger.

CK was always a mouthy chancer, I stopped feeling the pain some time ago, sadly we’re not an attractive proposition. 

Are any groups actively involved in a phoenix club? To me this is the only way forward now - for the fans. Sod the money men, leave them with an empty ground and all the debt. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Nope, no chance and glad its worked out that way, 5:01pm is the start of the new beginning..... BRING IT ON! COYR!

Edited by REDCAR

13 minutes ago, S8TY said:

So will anyone mind now if Ashley rescues the club? because we seem royally f*****

Only if Morgan or Appleby or don't get it before him. If it comes down to Ashley so be it, the last of the last resorts.

I'd hope that if it that's what does happen people wouldn't be so sycophantic and crass as to treat him like the messiah, blowing smoke up his backside and saying how wonderful he is for saving us.

Edited by Coconut's Beard