The Administration Thread

Boycie

33 minutes ago, one_chop said:

If you was waiting this long for a taxi you'd give up and ring another firm.

Well thank god this is a complex multi million pound, multi party business deal rather a taxi service then.

What a ridiculous comparison ?

1 hour ago, atherstoneram said:

Walsall haven't seemed to have a problem with an American completing the takeover in the last couple of days. Guess he hasn't had the same bank holidays.?

Isn't this akin to me saying that some posters are amusing, informative and knowledgeable so why aren't you?

18 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Well thank god this is a complex multi million pound, multi party business deal rather a taxi service then.

What a ridiculous comparison ?

Well I am not a fan of negativity from some posters but CK himself  says it was EFL who set the deadline of 31 May due to the fixtures being released in two weeks time. Isn't that an implied threat from EFL that if CK (or someone else ) doesn't complete pronto then Derby could be thrown out of the League? If so, then Ashley may be a necessary evil if CK is taking too long?   

31 minutes ago, Boycie said:

So Dawes rings up Q to see if it’s done yet, what was he expecting?
”oh sugar! Yes! We forgot to tell anybody!”

how embarrassing 

Maybe he was hoing for "oh Ed, it's going a bit pete tong here....let me tell you about it....oh..you won't mention it on the radio though will you!"

What is quite interesting is the complete lack of credible ‘noise’ about what is happening. I’d have thought that with so many people involved there would be leaks galore to the press, but it seems that nobody really knows anything.  However,  my gut instinct is that if the deal was going bad somebody would know and somebody would let it slip… so no news is good news at this point?? (Straw clutching!)

13 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Surley if it was going to happen it would have happened by now? we have to move on from the deal if it's not happening. How quickly could Ashley or Appleby act to put package together and over the line?

Learning patience can be a difficult experience, but once conquered, you will find life is easier.

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

18 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Well I am not a fan of negativity from some posters but CK himself  says it was EFL who set the deadline of 31 May due to the fixtures being released in two weeks time. Isn't that an implied threat from EFL that if CK (or someone else ) doesn't complete pronto then Derby could be thrown out of the League? If so, then Ashley may be a necessary evil if CK is taking too long?   

I just wonder if MA is the issue, MM can sell PP to whoever he wishes and that includes MA, who could stall CK's takeover then steps in at the 11th hour and gets the club on the cheap. It doesn't have to be revealed who the new owner is and we may never find out. I don't think CK will be high on MM's list to get the club out of administration after his comments regarding MM. DIdn't someone post earlier that MA had been in contact with the EFL.

just me adding 2+2 and making 5. 

2 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

So that means us perceived wrist slashers were right to be concerned then.  This is going to collapse, Kirchner is far too quite....

Time to stop jerking around and get Ashley or Appleby in!

The same Ashley that has the money to have bought the club/ground since last year and given us a proper chance at staying up, but didn't bother?

Yes seems like a really attractive proposition.