The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

So as we thought nothing is done until an agreement has been struck on the ground (purchase or lease). In essence a 2 week extension to get the ground sorted, are we really any further forward? 

Of course we are, this agreement clearly demonstrates that all parties want to get this deal over line. The ground was always going to be an issue simply because it’s outside of the clubs control and is not part of the package on offer by the administrators. The more parties involved in a deal the greater the complexity.

Hopefully we are now close to being able to get back to talking about football and forgetting all about leases, amortisation, transfer bans, points deductions etc. I, for one, am just looking forward to focusing on the “on the pitch” activities ????

33 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

So as we thought nothing is done until an agreement has been struck on the ground (purchase or lease). In essence a 2 week extension to get the ground sorted, are we really any further forward? 

The fact that CK is now going to be paying the bills, on top of the amount of cash he has already laid out just to get this far, tells me that we are a lot further forward. 

3 minutes ago, ossieram said:

The fact that CK is now going to be paying the bills, on top of the amount of cash he has already laid out just to get this far, tells me that we are a lot further forward. 

My gut feeling is yes we are closer to completion but can also understand the feeling that we are not over the line and won’t be until it’s all signed and sealed , we certainly have more clarity in terms of knowing mel and msd are the final bit of the jigsaw,

I am not allowing myself to jump up and down with joy yet ( it’s derby ,it’s Morris and it’s been a hard road) but I do feel far more positive 

38 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Yes, of course. Contracts have been exchanged, the deal has been done - That would not have happened it anyone involved thought the stadium purchase/lease would not go through.

How do you know all this or is it just an assumption you're making?

47 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Of course we're further forward.

If it were the "2 week extension" that you claim then why didn't they just exchange contracts on Saturday 14th instead of granting 2 day extension to Monday 16th?

Clearly during the additional 2 days the stadium purchase has progressed far enough to give Kirchner the confidence to sign a legally binding purchase agreement.

Now there needs to be an exchange of contracts on the stadium, which the stadium buyer would not sign up to unless DCFC as the tenant had found itself a buyer.

DCFC as the tenant now has a buyer.

57 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

"The EFL will continue to work with the relevant parties to ensure the best possible outcome for Derby County, its staff, players, fans, and local community."

Too late. The EFL has already done so much malicious damage to Derby County this season that the best possible outcome for the club is impossible to achieve. DUCK THE EFL.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

52 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Yes, of course. Contracts have been exchanged, the deal has been done - That would not have happened it anyone involved thought the stadium purchase/lease would not go through.

Apart from the fact that the contracts state the sale is on condition that Stadium is sold.

So that says there is doubt, which there always is until the final deal is done and money changes hands.

Agreed @ Brailsford

I will permanently despise the current EFL regime with its self-serving agenda, where it uses guidelines as rules, and rules as guidelines - when it suits them or when pressure from parasites was brought to bear. Gibson & Couhig are opportunistic scum. Every obstacle and deferral was used to assure relegation.

Yes, MM put the club into the black hole of decline, before and since administration was declared - but the negative influence of Gibson et al impeded Q's progress and still now is an issue in the stadium sale in that the parasite claim amount appears to form part of MM's demands to parcel up with the asset price.

Rant over (for now)

Go >> Team Kirch!

Edited by Woodypecker