The Administration Thread

Boycie

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So you think his comments are a reflection of what he thinks? Are they acceptable? Or are they best not known about.

I think his comments from a decade ago don’t necessarily reflect his current values and if  one person’s “acceptable” comments are at variance with someone else’s ,who decides that their moral code is superior or more valid? If he can take this club forward ,invest in contracts for new players and provide the necessary finance to stabilise us then I’ll welcome him with open arms.He can’t be any worse than MM,hopefully, and I’m more interested in his business acumen rather than individuals perception of his psychological outlook.

I judge people by their actions and not their opinions.I don’t see many people jumping up and down about the Saudi takeover of Newcastle yet Mike Ashley was quite happy to take the money from a regime noted for its human rights abuses.

We all change over time as “maturity” kicks in.I just find it disturbing 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

How did you get that to show, please? When I search for it, I just get the old profile with all the tweets deleted.

You only get the tweets deleted pages if you fall into a category of person that is targetted or likely to be offended by them.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So is it any surprise some fans are concerned about CK.

As I said he's better than liquidation.

Yes better than liquidation, no more no less. Would have hoped that even as dire as things are, DCFC could have attracted someone more credible than CK. All said and done, if he's the only one willing to buy the club on acceptable terms, then that's where we are. 

42 minutes ago, nogbad van 50 said:

I think his comments from a decade ago don’t necessarily reflect his current values and if  one person’s “acceptable” comments are at variance with someone else’s ,who decides that their moral code is superior or more valid? If he can take this club forward ,invest in contracts for new players and provide the necessary finance to stabilise us then I’ll welcome him with open arms.He can’t be any worse than MM,hopefully, and I’m more interested in his business acumen rather than individuals perception of his psychological outlook.

I judge people by their actions and not their opinions.I don’t see many people jumping up and down about the Saudi takeover of Newcastle yet Mike Ashley was quite happy to take the money from a regime noted for its human rights abuses.

We all change over time as “maturity” kicks in.I just find it disturbing 

Absolutely agree with you - many a young immature person has made inappropriate comments when younger and then later in life they are nothing like that person back then and regret their stupid comments - I know I did. 

CK is nothing like the young upstart he was back then and he shouldn't be held responsible for those comments posted back then - he has made a fair comment about those posts back then and has clearly stated he is nothing like that person now. For god sake , people need to let it lye and move on ?

6 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

Absolutely agree with you - many a young immature person has made inappropriate comments when younger and then later in life they are nothing like that person back then and regret their stupid comments - I know I did. 

CK is nothing like the young upstart he was back then and he shouldn't be held responsible for those comments posted back then - he has made a fair comment about those posts back then and has clearly stated he is nothing like that person now. For god sake , people need to let it lye and move on ?

Agree, i have 3 adult children who im sure said and did things they regretted when young, buts thats how you learn through your mistakes. I am immensely proud of how they have grown up. You cant hold things against what was said when young, its now that counts plus what about some of the disgusting songs that some fans sing at matches, no difference to me.

8 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

Same here, I used to read The Sun ?