The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

How did you get that to show, please? When I search for it, I just get the old profile with all the tweets deleted.

I just searched for cskirchner earlier and re-followed him. That tweet was in the "tweets and replies" list.

Edit: added correct link for @angieram

Check out Chris Kirchner on Twitter.
Founder and CEO of https://t.co/Lyt2RljuQP https://twitter.com/cskirchner?s=20&t=okTb6c88sR3F3vCbUs_ifg

Edited by Carnero

11 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I don't understand how he goes from wanting to buy Preston to going back to buying us, although if he goes ahead to successfully purchase and save the club he will have my full support. That's what we want afterall? a preferencial bidder to be named and our club saved.

Maybe he thought, 'whoever wins on Saturday, that's the club I'll buy!' Step up Ravel Morrison and the rest, as they say, is history!

22 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Google Forests owner, google Newcastle owner, google Rickets one of the front runners for Chelsea, google Mike Ashley and his 0 hour contracts.

Fact is the only people claiming to be remotely bothered by this are those that were anti-Kirchner last night anyway. I've not done any reading back but i know that will be the case. ?

I've no need too, I'm fully aware of their past, Just as I am of Putin of Russia, Nicolás Maduro of Venezuela, The Mexican Cartels, Nelson Mandela on Robin Island his wife Winnie and the necklace killings, The length of Chile, Where Pitcairn Island is...you know all the stuff that's been reported over the years in the media.

But this isn't about any of the above this is about DCFC potentially being owned by someone with a chequered social media past, They could bring to life Stalin and make him the new owner it wouldn't concern me as I was given 2 owls, It's what could happen down the line and bring all of Satan's outside toilet on Derby our City.

20 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I don't understand how he goes from wanting to buy Preston to going back to buying us, although if he goes ahead to successfully purchase and save the club he will have my full support. That's what we want afterall? a preferencial bidder to be named and our club saved.

Preston probably got hold of his Tweets before we did

25 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Will the overly woke posters be congratulating each other when we get liquidated after he says sod this and takes his money elsewhere?.

I thought we were definitely getting liquidated anyway or have you finally changed your mind?

3 minutes ago, David Graham Brown said:

Just pointing out the subjectivity of some comments. I guess the amount of puritans that could buy us are a little thin on the ground?

Is that stupid or smart? You are taking it as some moralist judgement from some posters, perhaps it's not!