The Administration Thread

Boycie

Apparently Ridsdale is furious that PNE have been used as a bargaining chip. 

Annnnnnd…………. The same Ridsdale who was banned from being a company director for 8 years for syphoning business money into his personal account. The same Ridsdale who is on the EFL board. ?????????. When he questions someone’s motives, integrity or morals who in their right might will take any notice???  

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

Annnnnnd…………. The same Ridsdale who was banned from being a company director for 8 years for syphoning business money into his personal account. The same Ridsdale who is on the EFL board. ?????????. When he questions someone’s motives, integrity or morals who in their right might will take any notice???  

Exactly what I thought! But we’ve still got to get around Mel Morris

4 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Ah owd “do as I say, not as I do” hand in the cookie jar, holier than thou Ridsdale. 

What a plank

24 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

Based on his business background I believe he will be innovative in his approach to ownership……. I’m sure he will have new ideas (legitimate ones hopefully!!)

I think this is one of the reasons I always liked the idea of Kirchner. He's new. He's forward thinking and innovative - the basis on which his company is built (and successfully growing).  Ashley would bring financial stability for sure but at what cost to the club's future growth - his goal would literally be profit; he's a pure businessman.  CK is a businessman too, for sure, and far from stupid but he's investing in sport rather than just buying a business.  

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I see the latest trend from Forest and Leeds fans is now to dig up some really old tweets from CK. They're a little troubling, sure, but I'd like to hope he doesn't still hold those views.

As opposed to their owner being linked to organised crime, drug trafficking, extortion and arson? 

17 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

I think this is one of the reasons I always liked the idea of Kirchner. He's new. He's forward thinking and innovative - the basis on which his company is built (and successfully growing).  Ashley would bring financial stability for sure but at what cost to the club's future growth - his goal would literally be profit; he's a pure businessman.  CK is a businessman too, for sure, and far from stupid but he's investing in sport rather than just buying a business.  

I think CK is keen to be loved.

MA proved at Newcastle he’s not bothered about being loved.

On that tenuous basis, I’m slightly happier in the hope Kirchner will want on-field success.